Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, February 18

My collections....

I was at hm the whole day...to clear my room...my clothes and shoes..

I need to make space for my new clothes...I AM GOING BANGKOK SOON!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!

I throw away so much that I was so ashamed of myself...some even with price tags on...I love buying clothes....tell me which girl who doesnt?

I am more of a clothes and shoes person...I can spend my money buying clothes and can dun cut hair for 2 years.

To me, clothes and shoes are very important...even when I go to sleep, i make sure I wear something presentable...not those lok lok kind and pua zi kang kind lor..

Most of the guys (including my ex-bfs) wear torn T-shirts to sleep and I got very upset when i see such scenario...

I really mind alot....even go sleep must wear mei mei de leh...

Let's see how much I throw.....


Oh sorry...before my collections, Let's see what my mummy packed for my lunch on Wed, it was packed so neat that I couldnt resist taking it down to remind myself of mummy's effort who packed lunch for me everyday...


These are the clothes which I wore a few times....decided to donate it out...


After packing....think bout 6 jeans, 3 skirts, 4 dress, 10 tops....


These are the clothes with price tag / wrong size / impulsive items......


After packing.... decided to give it to my friends and donate the balance


These are the one which make me hang the whole night....I still havent hang up all cos I was too tired....


What makes me more tired are these.......I took all out to clean them cos I dun wear most of them and everyone told me it will beomce mouldy....I like buying and looking at them....My target is to buy 20 pairs at bangkok!!! (I still have some more in the storeroom and shoes cabinet....cannot store all outside cos my mummy wanna slap me already....)


I will be working for a private function tonight, will be heading down devils if there is no assignment after that.

Who is going tonight leh????

Table table tabletabletable,
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
I loves clothes!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home