Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, February 14

Thank you...

Dear Eligible Bachelors,

Thanks for the all the great emails that u guys had sent me. I would like to request for a few things.

** Ur details eg:job, hobbies, horoscope...etc

** Why u want to date me?

** What is the most romantic/sweetest things u have done for ur ex wife/gf?

**Photos is a MUST! (not fair if u been looking at my pic almost everyday hor)

** I really like people who make me laugh so pls try to add a little humour in ur email.

Short list candidates will be invited for a interview aka dinner date and present with a mystery gift when I come back from bangkok.

Those who are not chosen, dun fret, i will pass ur details out to my friends and intro some chio and single ladies to u.

Muakzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home