Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Thursday, February 10

Happy Lunar New Year!!!

Happy new year everyone...

2nd day of new year now, am home resting my hangover now after crawling back from devils last night. I had alot of drinks and was so happy!

Thanks Evelyn, Kozen, Jiayi, August for being there and keeping me accompany. All my devils khakis are so inactive now, think i got to dump them....hahaha...no lar, i still love u guys...

Ok, a few days ago, i said that I found a bf...Well, now i got to say....

Lao Niang is single.....

Ya....dun be shocked...my friends know what is going on and seriously, I didnt know it will end before it even started.

For my flamers, I know what u want to say and well, mouth is urs, say whatever u want.

For my lovely readers, the reason is becos, we are just too busy to be together. We have no time for each other and we both decided to be just normal friends.

I like this new ex-bf alot, he was really someone sweet and i really enjoyed his company but haiz...as what ex-bf, Mr Kevin said..."Right person, Wrong timing".

Ok, enuff of my lovelife...Let's see the pic I took since New year eve... =)


On CNY's eve, got drag down to chinatown by Jolin, very blur and got into tiger's event. Zitao celebrate with them...Very pack but lucky we got enuff space to breath.


Jolin and lovely Nerrisa! (hahaha, she got to work)


Me and Nerrisa! (hahahaha, got to work, got to work)


Then we all happily "Lao Yu Sheng", very chaotic and messy.....



Me and tiger beer's sale rep, Leroy!


Then Jolin and me pop over to Kuanyin's temple to pray....tried to pray to be exact....and my god....so many people....2am wor...


Yesterday, before heading out to visit relative, my greatest family!


Ok, i need to go out soon, although still with a major hangover but i need to party hard!

Btw, I think i put on weight, seriously need to go on a diet after munching so many goodies this few days. I just cannot resist leh. Anything to recommend me?

Love,
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi

The fatty boom boom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home