Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Sunday, February 20

I want to cry lor.....

I really really want to cry out now...

I finally manage to find the cable data to transfer all my phone numbers to the PC and intend to use bluetooth to transfer all the numbers to my new phone...

BUT LIM PEH DELETED ALL 457 NUMBERS!!!

I wanna cry...i feel so upset...i lost eveyone number just because I blur and never check carefully... and Kan Si Lang and Sibei Gin I chop chop click the "Delete All " button....

I am really damn upset....All my Devils Khakis I lost, Flowerpod gals (about 40 gals) I lost......Models (about 20) i also lost.....my clients, my cusomers, my colleague, my best friends....ALL FUCKING LOST even people who i had blacklist also lost...and good...now all number I must answer...

I am damn sad lor...this is the first time I hate myself so blur...I wanna CRY!!

My dear friends, whoever u are out there, can pls help me inform everyone and PLS PLS PLS send an sms and inform me who u are...

I really lost now...and i dunno what i should do....

There is no way to retreive back lor....

I felt so helpless now.....I am damn upset lor...

U know the feeling? Can u understand?

I lost touch of the world now and it is damn fucking serious!!!

i am sorry to repeat but PLS SMS ME AND TELL ME WHO U ARE...and pls pass this msg out to those who u think know me...

I wanted so much to blog something interesting after I settle my contact list but I am just so upset...

I got to mourn now...

Goodnight....*sob*sob*
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi

I HATE MYSELF!!!

P/s: So as to let everyone read this post, I wont be blogging till I got back from bangkok...Pls sms me hor...pls pls pls pls pls....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home