Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, February 15

I am a sweet cupid!

Hi all,

How's ur valentine spent? I hope everyone had a good day yesterday.

Before I go on and tell my sad story, let's see Jolin's cake.


This is AM hor, not PM...Imagine how tired we 2 are...


The final product after 12 hours


Look pro boh?



Ok, as u guys know, I was working for Tiger beer as a cupid last night, I quite regret taking up this assignment. It was very tiring and seriously, the money is not worth it lor.

It was quite fun actually except for some stupid idiots... if only they had allow me and Miko to be working together, it will be more enjoyable.

The catch is: Customer just have to buy 2 tiger beers then we will take a snapshots of them with our polaroid camera.

The game we played: They will have to choose 1 of the 6 red envelopes from us. Inside each envelope has a special request which they have to perform to their partner in front of everyone.

"Declare ur love openly for ur partner"
"Give ur partner a special kiss"
"Give ur partner a special massage"
"Sing a love song for ur partner"


It is really sweet to see the guys who really do it for their lovely gfs, 1 or 2 was quite shy and not sporting at all but overall, the responses was quite good.

There are something which i find quite sad, some gfs dun allow the bf to drink...

My god, it is only 2 glasses mah, then gf not happy (Face is very very black de lor). I really cannot understand what is wrong??!!?? For this special occasion, once a year mah, right?

I dunno man, maybe it is becos I do smoke and drink and chiong and I can never understand why some gfs stop their bf to have the bad habits.

I always tell my bf: "Do whatever u like, so long as u like it, happy and enjoy what u are doing, I won't stop u but pls know ur limit."

And I tell u something hor, from the crowd last night, I did a mental statistics and discover that almost 89.4581% hor, is the gf who make the decision!

The funninest thing is the bf dun dare to make ANY noise hor, especially when the gf's eyes shoot sibei fast daggers at the bf, the guy will just look down quickly and gobble his food.

I am not saying this kind of behavior is not good lar but i find it amusing. It shows how powerful women are now which is quite terrifying. (not for me though, the male species to beware) I can agar forsee the future of those guys that they are turing into a henpecked husband)

Haiz, those who not drinking any alcoholic stuff, I really dun mind that they never buy from me lor but then those who are already drinking liao, drink 1 beer will die de meh? If i have a bf and I am sitting down there having my dinner on such a special day, I dun mind having 4 beers lor.

Some guys are really stupid also, why they dunno how to please their gf? I dunno lar but for me leh, I might say I dun want flowers/gift or whatever shit cos I am too paisey to say out but in actual fact and in my heart leh..

"LAO NIANG WANT IT VERY MUCH!!!!"

Let's imagine this common scenario hor...

Me: U want to get the beers? (Get lar, got photos leh..)

My supposing bf: U want?

Me: Anything lor....(Just buy lar, ask me for what, means I want liao lar, idiot!)

My supposing bf: No, if u want, I order lor.

Me: Never mind lar, i dun want lar...(Grrrrrrr *clench fist & puke blood*)

My supposing bf: No, if u want we order lar...

Me: I said never mind already u dun understand ah? I said I BUAY GIAN LIAO!


ok...then 2 quarrel....win liao...cos stupid bf have no clue how to please me...

**Disclaimer: The above is only a imaginary scenario hor, it didnt happen yesterday, Lao Niang is still single.

Anyway, take a look at the 2 cute cupids below...


Miko darling & me!


Me! Cute?


Ju's friend, Clarence who pop down to Holland V but we knock off already



Ok, Got to go, busy busy now

Love,
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi Poi
PMS-ing soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home