Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Thursday, February 17

Modern Technology Sux....

I got my new phone yesterday, Sony Ericsson K700I finally...

From $600 budget, i got my phone for $268 + $31.50 (Sim Card) = $299.50 only. Cos I sign up a new number. Cheap hor! So happy sial, I can use the balance money to get a new baby...I going to dump my "Bu Zhong Yong" de sony cybershot soon le...

Friends, pls take note, will send u a sms soon to inform u my new number which is for SMS only.

Oh ya, I am very frustrated lor. Not only cos my mense is coming soon but I dunno what to do to my contacts.

My sim card can only store 250 numbers, my phone have bout 282 numbers. How should i pass all numbers to my new phone but still mantain in the old one? 532 numbers leh...no shit lor!

After i had type out bout 149 contacts in my excel file, Max darling then told me I should get something called the "Sim Card Backup Device"...

--__-- --__-- --__-- --__-- --__--

Liew...then i dunno whether I should continue type or buy that device...

I went to check out for more info and then leh, nah bey, I discover got another gadget called "USB Sim Card Reader"...

What is their problem huh? Why got so mai mani gadgets for a simple task?!!? For busy people like us, where got time to check and compare??!!?

U tell me how lar...u tell me...tell me tell me tell me lar!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
People dunno how to use.......*small voice*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I dunno how to use but I got email them and ask the seller to explain to me lor.....but I still dun understand the differences and which one I should buy....

Can someone tell me asap which one I should buy???

Gam Sia,
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi Poi
The gadget idiotic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home