Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Wednesday, February 23

Bangkok, HERE LAO NIANG COME!!!

I am finally flying off to bangkok tonight! My flight is at 10.30pm I think.... I am so happy, after working so hard, waiting for today is all worth it! I do hope I have time to shop, I have such a long list that I am so scare I will forget to bring my air tickets.....

Miko, Des and my dearest best friend, Huiqi is going with me. AND I AM GOING TO SHOP LIKE MAD! My shoesssssssssssssssssss wooohooooo!!!

Btw, those of u who read this, pls read below for my tragedy and sms me ur number, k!

My mood is so good now and since I am happy, thought to do a post and put up some photos before I leave for my trip.


Let's see....

Me, Jolin and Cheryl working for a club on Sat, theme is "Shanghai Night" We look so chee-na hor!


Then me and Jolin went to devils for some drinks, Clarence dear was there, and while we went out to supper....we discovered....


HE GOT A SEXY BUTT!!!!


In case u cant remember who is clarence.....here it is, our Yandao Mickey mouse face!


Bro Clarance, since I am flying off tonight and U flying off on Sun to Perth, dun think u will be able to get back to me for posting ur butt and face in my blog! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Seriously lar hor,Our dear bro (dun always call me bro lar, make me call everyone bro now), We are suppose to meet up for our "last movie" yesterday but guess we make devils the "last drinking night" on Mon since we both didnt manage to meet up, hope u have a good trip! Although we never knew each other long but it was fun hanging out with u. Enjoy ur slimming Gym session when back in perth ba.

Ok, then I went to meet a client on Sun at orchard and I saw Asheley! She is also a fellow model who I get to know in friendster and finally met up after chatting for so long! Sweetie, nice to see u after so long!! Muakzzzzzzz


Then I went for a coffee date yesterday afternoon...I went to meet a friend, Chris who also had been sms-ing each other so freaking long but not yet see each other in real person. Chris, nice meeting u!


Ok, since I in a good mood, let me post some of my photoshoot photos for u to see, k! I just received it from my photographer, Andy who is really sweet to drop it into my mailbox. (The rest of the 11 photographers, can pls pass them to me when I get back from bangkok?)







Ok cannot post too much, later dio leeched, need to settle some of my workstuff before I leave. I love u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
I am coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home