Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, January 3

Photos for the year 2004....

Well, as promise....CHAO DUO photos....Enjoy~~~

Oh ya....I finally can load my song...I really think this song is for me sial...


Me promoting Guiness on Thur @ Coyote Ugly.


My customer, DC from Indonesia, He said go Bali must look for him!


His friend, Shawn, go Batam must find him...


My first customer, Kelvin...


The three friends...all from different countries...


Coyote Ugly!!!!!!!!


Max & Eric came and accompany me...hahaha...Can u guess what Max darling was trying to do?


-_- This 2 damn self-entertaining....


Then we went to Macpherson Foodcourt to eat Chee Cheong Fun!!! Max first time rejected me.... =(


Yup...Eric joined ur Siao Lang Club liao...


Me still the most sot sot one...


The food damn shoik!!!


Then On sat, I went to work as a door host at Hougang Mall, Me & Eric taking train to find Miko at Music Underground...


White Chio Angel.....(Some people said I sailormoon though)


Chio~~~~


Still Chio~~~~


Miko sell Guiness until sibei happy....


While waiting for the Q.....This 3 guys....


On Sat, we went to eat at this place opp Can Cafe @ Bugis...God...Will die...Sibei Salty..Des Des darling..


Erm...Tired face Miko...


Siao Lang Eric...


Then we went devils....as usual...Me and Darling...


While waiting for the Q again @ devils....This 3 guys...(Still normal)


Then Max darling do stunt...machiam no leg hor..


So I force this 3 siao lang club member to perform as well...first try..


2nd try.....


Finally!!!!! *Clap Hand*


Then we went to eat at Macpherson for Chee Cheong Fun again!!! I saw this funny food..


Si Lang Des Des....I take pic he also wanna take...


Good lor...again....


On Sun, we went KTV @ KBox...


Then Marina South for dinner...



This is Des Des's tongue and he is eating "La~La~"....Then we figure out why is call "La~La~" liao.... *me whistle and eyes look at the ceiling*


Then we went to Mr Bean at about 12am for Tea....and my idiot darling who suggested one hor...ON LEAVE TODAY LOR and sleep song song till 11plus.....(yes, the one on the left...)


Me & Kozen to end day....


I go pi le...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home