Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Thursday, December 30

New year soon....

Today is Thur and I believe all of u will be in a better mood compare to yesterday...cos the new year is approaching soon...

Well, I dunno got time to do a summarise of my blog cos I am still busy...but I did half of it liao...

I will be working at Coyote Ugly tonight promoting Guiness Stout. Anyone going there pls say Hi to me, k! I think I will be damn bored, wearing black cheongsam somemore, think I will look damn weird.

I will be working tomorrow from 7pm to 11pm also, after that i will prolly be popping over to devils or maybe i go home to sleep or maybe i meet my friends or maybe i go for movie...whatever it is....Hope I will spend the new year happily...

I dun think I can make it to count down for the new year, think i will do it in the train alone...u guys do the counting for me k!

Then on sat leh, I need to paint my room, very deep pink. Anyone wanna help me? I treat u eat steamboat? *act cute face* My youngest sis is suppose to paint for me, i let her eanr 50 bucks she still happily go out shopping everyday...Lim peh might as well ga gi paint....

I will be going to East Coast on sun to blade or cycle, long time no relax liao....

Oh ya, those who dunno about the ERS, remember to encash it at ur nearest ATM, k! Some money to spend on drinks again for this year. I am using the money to refurnish my room, get a new PC desk, paint my room, get new curtains....Machiam I getting alot hor...dunno enuff or not leh....If not, I going to rob my daddy's ERS liao...

Love,
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
I Love Singapore Gov!!!


P/s: Can anyone tell me exactly when the money will be in???

P/s 2: Can someone tell me how to get to Coyote Ugly from Yishun at the fastest time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home