Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Saturday, December 25

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

WOOOOoHOOOO So happy!! Another year is coming soon and pressies are finally settled and exchanged.....Phew...I had so little time to buy the pressies sial but manage to make my friends happy! I am also happy cos I had got some pressies from my dear colleagues and my 3 darlings...(Miko, Des Des & Max)

I just got home, now is 8.42am....I tot I should show u all the pics first before I go to sleep.... ;-)

Mai Lor soh liao....Lai Lai Lai!

On Tue, got 2 siao char boh tried to exchanged their footwear in the middle of orchard rd...


There.....this 2 lor...


Then Miko & Little Esther in the train...


Me & Little Esther!


Then all the devils gang went to KTV on thur for a pre christmas celebration! See the room so big and so few of us at first...Pathetic...


Marilyn, Miko & Ju Ju!


Then with me!


See Ju so happy singing alone....


Des look so lonely.....


We 3 play Uno.....Not Chua Da Di hor...


Dunno who must take photo when lim peh is singing lor...


Me & Des Darling....


Damn boh liao.... Zi lian Zi Lian....






See hor...got 3 person also like damn pathetic like that...dunno why sial...


Me & Max darling!!


Miko & Max Darling!


This 2 fellow addicted to camera lor...




See this 5 guys sooooo cute....(yeah, ugly but sooooo adorable)





This is Daniel....Des Des's cousin!


Erm....Daniel & max


Marilyn & Me!


Our dear Ah Ju Ju & me!


Miko Darling & Des Darling!


Des Darling & Me!


Ah Ju's live performance!


Me chosing songs for them to sing...


Lao Law's face damn cham...dunno who take one...


Then we decided to make the ktv room like studio pic...




This one exceptional case hor...


Devils rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The christmas pressie the 3 received...see they so happy!


Then on Christmas Eve I went to work at Marina South, old canto....it was not very packed and quite bored....Me zi lian while resting...


Then I met 2 new friends....Zeta, Me, Catherine & Candy!




Ok, I am going out with my 3 darlings liao....tomorrow going for Jac's chalet...Tata

Love,
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
The UNO siao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home