Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, December 17

My Name....

Hi all!! Nothing to blog liao. I got no topics, nothing to comment, nobody to bitch, no flamer to scold, never fall down, never got into te wrong house, never trigger any alarm so leh, I want u all to know more bout me. I actually got a long story to go on but I make it short, k

Oh ya, let's talk about my name first. Wonder why i got so many names, right? Ok...my name's history.

Sophia - Got this name in a name dictionary when I was like 8 years old? It stands for Wisdom. I always wanted myself to be more clever cos I find myself very stupid. I actually wanted the name "Sarah" cos it stands for Princess but then, i was always not the princess kind of gal so bo bian, give up. All my old friends know me as "Sophia". They usually very lazy, call me "phia Phia" nia. I got alot of nickname from this name...like "Diao Pia" (stick on the wall), "Popiah" ......

Apple - Well, most of my friends now call me this name. I actually got this name when I went drinking bout 13 years old? It is actually a nick in chinese, Ping guo. I will turn very red even when I had only 1 drink....Wonder why they never say i look like cooked lobster intially...Heng ah...Ah boh my name now will be Long Xia... I decided to adopt (<---I machiam dog hor ) this name when I went to work as a KTV hostess. I wanted 2 identites in the first place. I never acknowledge anyone who call me by this name when I am not working last time but now, who cares what the fuck I used to be?

Poisonlady - Well, this is my internet nick. I choose this name cos I used to love this perfume called Poison by Estee Lauder. Then I gal mah but not young not old so i used Lady lor. Then Miss Elaine hor, she very cleber, always cut people name short. She cut down my name from Poison to Poi Poi and now is just Poi.Thankyouverymuch. Even hor, when she go out with me, she also call me Poi but is ok....Cos I like this name also.....

Still confused? Well, if u still are......... go reread 3467423256 times ba....I dun care also u understand what talking me or u catch the ball or not.

Let's see my pic.....I called it..."My Series Of Zi Lian Kuangness"




Devils tonight...Tata!
Apple/Sophia/Poi/whatever....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home