Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, December 28

Still struggling....

Sorry...I know I havent been updating my blog recently...not becoos of those flamers who tried to bring me down...not becos i am considering whether I will close my blog....not becos i am dying.....is bcos leh...

Lim peh is just too busy earning money and finding a bf lar...

Earning money is the main thing and finding bf leh...just see see look look first. I did met some great guys but all are still under observation.

I think i will be ready during March...ya...get bf also must choose an auspicious date one. If u also want an auspicious date, try going to www.teegong.com

I have a dance show tonight at Jurong Camp, abit stress sial...Only got 2 dancers tonight with so many army guys....Wish me luck k...

Well, I am planning my trip to Bangkok already but I got a big problem......

Not money.....

Not time.....

But limpeh need a man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My 2 best friends might be bringing their bf and lim peh is alone.....

I think this is the bad thing bout u alone not having a bf whereby all ur friends are attached.....

Bei Ai~~~~~~

I just receive the photos we took last week from Des....Abit lame lar...but just ren yi ren...very fast over de....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meet "Apple Sophia Focker" & "Maximiser Gay Focker"...
>

Me & Miko in sporty wear. The nice blue cap is from Des Des darling and the white pouch is from Max darling! Muakzzz I love it soo much!!


I force the 3 of them to play UNO with me...See I left only 1 card, Eric got so much until his hand cannot take all! Wahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home