Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, December 20

Gals Gathering!!!

Wei Wei...U all tot I will do it in the office, right? WRONG! I update as soon when I got home cos I cant wait to see the lovely pics!!

Nothing to write but photos of chio bu-s!!! We had so much fun and it was great meeting the gals after so freaking long! We gossiped, bitched, laugh (at me) and had so much fun! Gals, it was great!!!

Guys, Jiayi, Kozen, Stan, Rick dears! Thanks for being there, hope it is not too boring for u guys!!

Now.......*drum roll* the photos!!

All the girls! Jac, Celia, Zeta, Miko, Esther, Ju Ju, Cresent, Lyana & Me!!



Esther, SS Aka Elaine (finally turned up), Me , Lyana, Miko and Ju Ju!!


Arggggg...forget it...lazy to type... (Dunno how come we can bend for so long after bout 5 shots....)


Me & Lyana (Must say again, my kindergarten classmate)


Newly made friend, spreeing queen!! BunBun Aka Esther!!


The 2 Famous FP Organizer! hahahaha! SS Aka Elaine Aka My sister & Me!


Ok....the great pic of all time.....


The sunglasses is complimentary from Ju Ju and the "walking stick" is from Long John...thankyou...

Nightie!!
Muakzzzzzzzzzzz

Apple Aka Poi Aka Sophia
I love my gfs!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home