Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, December 21

A Mail.....

Look what I got yesterday, my god....
Was quite suprised to received such a straightforward mail....
But pls keep the mail coming in! lim_sophia@hotmail.com
**Note: The below comments are not for the sender.


Well, I got nothing much to comment since people had determined that I am a slut, cheap, easy, loose gal just by reading my blog. It is no use getting defensive, right?

That's sad, ya...

And it shows that singaporean men are so conservative with traditional thinking (like my daddy who happened to work in 3rd world countries for 20 years). I hug and kiss all my dear friends openly, to show how much I love them. I am a affectionate person, not like u who will die with regrets that U have no chance of telling ur friends & family how much u loved and cared for them.

Btw, what's wrong with having a vibrator? I don't go around having 1 night stands when I need to fulfilled my sexual needs. Did I ever post any juicy details about what kind of stunts i attempted with my pinky vibrator? What's is bloody wrong with a 22 year old woman having a vibrator? I dun think it is also healthy with u looking at my bikini photos and masturbate in front of ur computer screen for 23049588487795 times a day.

I really understand why "Ruan Lingyu" commited sucide...."ren yen ke wei" U know what is the most powerful thing?


Words Can And Do Kill

Words can shred a beating heart,
Like a whip cutting into our flesh,
Leaving us feeling hopeless inside,
With a deep sense of worthlessness.

Unkind words travel through our blood,
And will poison our whole inner being,
Clawing a hole with jagged edges,
Tormented and wounded left reeling.

For some who have a poor self image,
Cruel words will send them to the edge,
Seeking silence by complete withdrawal,
And causing many to wish they were dead!

Much hate is being spoken in schoolyards,
And are exchanged inside the walls of a home,
They may well destroy the human soul,
Like burning acid poured over chrome.

When name calling and mocking are directed,
Containing trash and words of curse,
It is uncalled for and serves no purpose,
But instead will devour self worth.

It seems that when groups hang together,
The courage of its members go up,
As they attempt to impress the 'in crowd',
Hurling insults toward a person to disrupt.

Behind closed doors in houses on your street,
You would be sickened by the abuse that you hear,
Sounds of hearts being ripped and shattered,
The splashing from the eyes of tears.

The power of words that you choose to direct,
May contribute to the ending of a life,
Burdens of the heart you may not be aware,
Will contribute like the stabbing of a knife

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home