Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Sunday, December 19

Santa Claus is coming to town.....Soon...

Hi Hi,

finally I changed my song....paisey it took so long cos lim peh dun have this song and Jason sent it to me after 3 tries....

Well, I just came back from my christmas shopping....god....I am broke liao...I really cant help it lor! The things were all soooooooo cute, I cant resist buying.... It is so good to shop for the people u cared for and those who had been by ur side this year. I think i still left out some of my friends, gosh...die....No time to buy.....

Anyway, this year is going to end and we are awaiting for 2005 to come...Well, time really flies and this year had been quite happening for me...

I met alot of new friends....Changed 2 bfs....got into modelling....became a dancer....spent alot of money....drank alot of volka ribena....

I still havent think of any new year resolution yet cos I simply have too many....but the only thing I looking forward to is to go Bangkok for shopping!!!!

Btw, some of u said that my pics cannot be view, how come sial??? I think is too many photos already.....Maybe pc lag...I got no problem on my side...try to right click and show picture...

Night Night! Meeting the gals tomorrow for bitching session!! I JUST CANT WAIT!!

Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home