Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Thursday, December 16

Hair Still Still Suxs Leh...

Ok people...I know I sibei "pai"not to be blogging......my passion...my hobby......my everything....my readers....my idol (yes, XiaXue...u!) how can i let my hair affect my life, right?

But fuck...lim peh dun care...the main piority in my life is to look good...I am not vain, k....I am SIBEI VAIN! I am not going for hair extension liao....I been asking everyone how I look and everyone told me I.....look cute..... which is not soooooo bad lar...

Hey...is cute & fine & ok & not bad what...not chio... =( Bo bian...lim peh got to console myself that I am still pretty....

I went down to devils last night after I bought my bikini....Ya...a new one...i need alot lor....Cannot be wearing the same on for all my photoshoots, right... I will be wearing this pink set on sat for my show! wish me luck, k! I damn nervous actually.....

Before going down to devils, we went to "Mo Shi Han Bao" for dinner....Mos Burger Lar...


Max & me! (Hair look better hor)


Then we saw this sticker on the apple pie wrapper and decided to have some fun with it...Me Cute???


Max darling's turn!


Miko darling's turn!!


Then Max darling hor...so naughty...play with the food.... (The bread complimentary from me thou...)


Anyway, think everyone is going crazy liao...Cos i see everyone...I will run up to them and ask..."MY HAIR NICE OR NOT???"

Wahahahahahahahaha.... Miko is going crazy cos she's been with me all the time and she heard that over and over again....


I went to the Meiji Warehouse Sale today and bought all this!! I spent $43 lor...broke again broke again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home