Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, January 4

Old Liao Old Liao.....

Well, I actually didnt want to blog cos Lim Peh Lao Niang is tired... (what's new anyway)

I was on the phone with my sister, Joelyn just now...She told me she is damn sian cos is a new year and she dunno what to do...

I was like....Huh??? What does she meant by dunno what to do? life still go on as per normal mah...I told her...

She said she is old already....22 this year...thankyou...and remind Lim Peh Lao Niang that I am 23...Single and Available and can't find a bf.

I really try to find one but then the same story as always. Either I dun want people or people dun want me....

I think when u became single for too long (I think is 4 mths for me) u tend to be afraid of commitment...U tend to have too many choices...U tend to enjoy being alone....U tend to have a lot of guy friends...U tend to bury urself to ur career....U tend to think alot....

Well, am 23 now....damn worried....will I be the only meat-eater nun in the end? Will I be able to get married?

I plan to get married at 25, have my first baby before 30...Plan only lar...I know u all will tell Lim Peh Lao Niang to choose slowly and dun worry but really will panic one lor...

Well, I might be closing my blog soon...New year, new start. I want to be a normal person, lead a simple life, I am getting too high profile now and this might not be a good thing at all...especially when Lim Peh Lao Niang wanna bf.....

Wish me find a nice guy (preferably a Libran/Pisces/Gemini)K!

Love,
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
My destiny of being a meat eater nun depends on u liao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home