Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Wednesday, December 15

Suxs right....

Well, actually lim peh is still upset..but alot of people dun believe my hair suxs....

In case u lazy, boh eng or dun want to go to Miko's blog to see my hair...here it is....



Short, right?

Sux, right?

Ugly, right?

Maybe not ugly but I am sure is not chio lor...

Kelly and Miko told me that it is suppose to be like this lor..and it will be nice when it grows longer but fuck... got a mini fashion show this sat....i cant be looking like ah gong doing catwalk ba.......(Fiona will sure kill me)

Oh ya, I think hor alot of people dio my blurness sickness...But I must clarify hor...Not I blur...People always said i blur but I am not lor...I am just a little little bit forgetful hor...

Ok, back to the story...Miko and I was on our way home from Bukit Batok MRT last night after a coffee session. I need to niao niao (Pee) so we went to search for the toilet and guess what....We walked 1 big big bloody round of the station hor and WE MISSED THE FUCKING LADIES....Funny sial....2 pair of eyes can miss a big toilet sign...*hang head low in shame*

Also leh....I will be working as a dancer at Old Canto @ Marina South on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Those who wanna come down and countdown with me, email me, k!

I got to work cos limpeh need to change new phone.....Lemming for Panasonic X500 and Samsung E600C...Anyone got lobang for me? Second hand also never mind leh..

Love,
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
The girl with a sux hair

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home