Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, December 13

My Weekend....

Morning all....

Well, remembered that I had an audition on sat, the client was great and we had alot of fun.

Zeta, Jolin & Me at Yishun MRT while waiting for the client to pick us up!


The basic dance gear


Then I went to collect my studio pics that was taken a few weeks ago. This is the photo I loved most!!


Then I met up with Sam for movie. Jac and Stanley was with him as well!


Me & jac


Sam & Me


Then we went to Mcdonalds for some drinks...I force this 2 siao lang to take a stupid picture...


I want to hold that ball!!


Jac took this cos she said "Siao Siao...Apple reading sial!!"


Then on sun, I was suppose to be resting at home then wait till 7pm to work which Was promoting Baron's strong brew at Tekka area. Herbert dear jio me go coffee and I steady meet him for a short while.

While I was going to meet Herbert, I saw Grant!!!! Those who go devils will know he is the bartender there...God, changed so much...from a small boy to a mature mascular man...Hmmm...army really change ur life hor...


Herbert insisted he is camera-shy and dun allow me to take pic with him...hmph!


Then I went to promo Baron at this Tekka Hawker Center. God...first time in my life i was surrounded by so many indians. But my sales rep, Maurice was a great guy, enjoyed talking to him alot! Too bad I forgot to take his pic cos I was dead beat...

This week I will not be working so much cos I need to rush all my christmas gift!

Tata,
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
Baron's Gal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home