Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Saturday, December 11

Tired Tired Tired Me...

Before i go for my audition, Let me show u some pics from what I took at Wind Pub @ Boat Quay last night. Remember I had a dance show last night? It was awesome!! I had a lot of friends who came down to support me!

Des Des and Miko darling did not go devils and went down to see me dance! Ai Ni Men Orh!!

Zeta pop over after her work to look for me and to pass me some stuff too!

Andy and gang was there to celebrate Andy's birthday! They were so supportive and bought alot of drinks from me....

Sam also came over just to buy 2 shooters from me!

People, thank you so much for the support!! I love u people! U all are soooooo great!!

Now, let's see the pic. (Some of them are with Des including me in dance gear, we shall wait, k. But dun laugh cos limpeh look abit funny...)

Me after dancing and had changed, do i look like sailormoon?


Miko and Zeta darling!! Muakzzzzzzzz


Birthday Boy, Andy!! Happy Birthday!!


Then hor, Andy's friend got Min Xing face one lor....Here's Jacky Cheung....


S.H.E's Ella......


Ella and Edmund....(Edmund look abit like Donald hor?)


Me with Birthday Boy again!


This is their 2nd bottle already....along with at least 20 shots..1 word, Sut!!


I insisted on a fun shots...Actually, all sey liao lor...


Ok, got to go for audition soon, then meeting Kirk (my photographer) in the evening, then meeting Sam for dinner! Tata!

Love,
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi Poi
Miss Sailormoon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home