Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, December 10

MRT.....

I bet those who take trains have had the same encounter as me ba....those who drive...shut up....

Nay beh....Want to rant here lor...PUI!!

This morning, I happy happy take train...suay suay hor sit beside a guy who is overweight lar....and for being a bitch....

Let me just say he is fat...(No discrimination here hor)

Never mind this overweight guy is on my right but the guy on my left hor...kns...dunno why sit damn close to me...wtf....i was like being squeeze in between the 2 oranges lor....

Lim peh body was leaning forward cos i cant lie my back song song on the seat...

I endured this hor, from Yishun to Woodlands leh.........wah.....the guy my right hor, alight the train leh!!!!

Wah....so relief sial......machiam hor u been suffocate in a pile of balloons then 1 of the biggest balloon burst that kind of feeling lar...

But fuck....another guy came in....EVEN MORE ENORMOUS......

yes.....*head hung low* my back was tortured throughout the whole journey to Jurong....

Lim peh tee ki (Direct Translatioon = Iron Teeth or proper english = Stubborn) leh...die die want to sit...I thought they might alight at the popular stop like Kranji or Yew Tee or even Chua Choa Kang...But bloody hell....the whole row of the people hor....all alight at jurong like me....bei ai~~~

I not complaining bout fat people here leh but can kindly have the courtesy to let the poor gal beside u have more space cos "Boy Gal Thin Thin No Green" hor....and pls dun open ur leg so bloody wide until even ur "male reproductive system" can song song have a space on the seat as well...thankyouverymuch....

Ok...I song liao....those who read liao not song hor.....Well.....U think I care?

Anyway, when I was meeting a friend in Bishan yesterday evening, I saw Fid, my fav bartender!

Isn't him cute? He is single btw. Give him a hug for me when u go devils, k!


Then I rushed down to AMK to meet my 2 darlings...Miko and Des for movie...."National Treasure" DAMN NICE SHOW!! Must watch!!!

They even mentioned my dream place, Cairo, Egypt in that show. Wow....I dunno when then I can go there sial.....

See what Des Des darling bought for me and Miko!!


Erm....u dun see people buy batteries as gift hor but then we need it! It is the toughts that count!! Isn't he sweet? God...I really appreciate people doing even the tiniest thing for me...I will be so touched sial....

Des darling got his baby also...God is so damn beautiful!!! I also gian gian sial!!! But $799....I dun even have $79.90 =(

Front View of Des's Baby


Side View


Backside


I didn't meet them empty handed also, I bought the 4 santa caps for Miko, Myself, Des and Max! Cute, Right?


Max went for lesson, couldnt join us so, let just imagine he is standing there lar....


Well, tonight I have a dance show at this Wind Pub @ Boat Quay, those who want to come down and buy drinks from me, pls come and tell me u read my blog, k!

I gtg.....I am so tired....pls pray that I wont fall sick, k!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home