Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Thursday, December 9

Love...what is it?

Dunno what title to blog....But since I lack of this, I tot I could make myself feel better just to see this word....

I think alot of my close friend have been facing this problem recently. Just read Elaine aka SS's and Jac aka flowergurl's blog, I came to know that a dear friend of ours are in trouble. Not a major one but just cos of the 4-letter words.

L-O-V-E

This might be a stupid and boring post....I usually will be like this once a few days....My advice for ya..

"Ren Yi Ren Ba..."

I think the most happiest one now is Jac...Yes dear, u!!! But I'm happy for u after so long...U are finally going to get laid...wahahahaha

Why hor, got love also sian, no love also sian?

Human species can just never be contented....

I had alot of things in my mind recently.....

Maybe that's becos I might be in love....I also dunno whether i am in love or is it becos I am too lonely and I yearn for a partner or is it maybe I am too busy or maybe because I haven't got my batteries yet....hahahaha

But when I see my friends ard me having problems with their bfs, husband...I started to freak out....

I dun dare to take that step forward to fight for my happiness....

I dun dare to take that risk of getting hurt...

I dun dare to try my luck and see whether he is the one for me...

I dun dare to give up what I have now for just that someone....

I dun dare to just make the move to change my life now....

I am really scared of commitment but I want to settle down...Contridicting, right?

I guess this is the common human weakness...

I know there will be alot of advise coming to me soon but I guess only I have the final answer.

What do u want in life?

Who would u want to be that special someone who walk down that road with u?

How do u know that someone is that someone special when u haven't started the r/s?

How long are u willing to take that bet?

Can u take it?

How to know when is the time to give up and when is not?

Can u really give up everything for that someone?

Confused Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi,
A very large woman walks into a department store and asks a
salesman, "Do you have anything I could fit into?"
"Well," the man says, "I think I could fit you into that elevator."


-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sweetie F,

From Jac and Elaine's blog, I came to know what had happened. I apologize for not getting in touch with u ever since u "vanished" from my birthday party.

I guess a whole military of ur friends had been urging u to steer clear of that jerk of urs (who might even be close to u now). I think u must be feeling darn confused now. Why is everyone telling u to leave this beau of urs, this man whom u want to spend ur time with, this man whom make u set the firm decision to leave "Z", this man whom u loved so much, this man whom u trusted so much, this man whom can control ur emotions by every words he said, every moves he make, this guy whom can make u sacrifices ur sch, ur passion, ur friends, ur family. Why is everyone stopping u?!! Why people dun understand u are feeling confuse now?!!

Dearie, I am not going to tell u what to do cos no matter what takes place in the end. It is u who is going to bear all the pain, tears, hurt, sadness, unhappiness, anger alone. We, as friends can only be by ur side, offer u tissue, giving u a hug, providing assurance for u. U will pass by this stage soon.

I can only have this for u:

"Nu Ren Yi Shen Zhong Zui Shao Yao Sha Yi Ci, Yi Ci Zui Gou Le"

"Women will at least be foolish for once in her lifetime but just once is enough."

After the pricked by this terrifying needle and after u had come to ur sense, u will realize how irrational u had been. U will then remembered what we had been telling u. Trust me.

Sweets, I will be there for u should u need any advise, k! Just give me a call.

Love,
Poi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home