Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Saturday, September 18

Yeah!!! I am single again!!!

Wohooo!! I am single again!!!! Dun ask me why...I just enjoy changing bfs, k. thankyouverymuch.

Well, went for my audition last night at Chinabar and finally took a nice shot of my boss, Fiona. She stands at 1.73m lor!! Wa liew...envy leh...Then i hop over to devils (yes, yes again...) and had great fun! Sorry guys, i got to go off early cos I got too high and I got to wake up early. I went for my manicure and I love my nails now!!!!!I went for my brazilian waxing also(ouch!!!) Ok, i got no mood to talk much cos I have a great but tired day and I need to zzzzzzz... =P Enjoy ur weekend, k! Love u guys!!!!

Oh ya, see how good my company is! We got safety belts on the BUS lor...-_-''' BP really focus on safety de lor. Actually really is -_-''' but I feel secure working there. =)


-_-''' I bet it is ur first time seeing this in SG, right? Kekeke


My friend who also work with me in the agency, Wendy & Me!!!


My boss, Fiona & Wendy!


Boss & Me!!!


Three Chio Bu-s!


Cute Tabby & Painful Kelly!!(see her blog and u will know why she pain le)


Si Xiao Siong (he blocked us, remember?) & Me!


Still the cute cute JuJu & Still the chio chio Me!


This is my brother, Xiao Xing who is there for me when i need him, when i am down, when i am bored, when i am poor...Thanks for being there for me! I love u!


My best friend, Joey & Me!


This happy married woman at the nail shop


Me in the nail shop!


Joey's French Mani!!


Joey's Feet


My French Mani!!! (SS, envy or not??? kekekeke)


My french Pedi (yes...I love french alot)


Megan dear!!! She keep playing with my fries...=(


Sorry hor, Joey also Zi Lian like me...That's why we best friend mah...


Miko, Joey & Me!!! (actually Joey want to show off her newly plucked eyebrow lor)


(DJ!!! This is for u!!! Pls take note!!! ) I would encourage men to go for this lor but I dun think any man can be so courageous lor..Not like us women..=P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home