Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Saturday, September 25

Who needs men?????

Well well....I am back again.... realise I am blogging often hor...no bf mah....very free...can update most of the time...actually...it is not so bad to be single....not easy to have no one ard u to take care of u but i think I can make it....the most...my embarassing moment increase nia mah....

I got to console myself the benefit of not having a bf......I dun have to worry bout where he goes....I dun have to focus 99% of my attention to another person...I can do what I want without having to consider his feeling......I am actually glad to be single now (I am a strong apple!!!)......for the time being lar...*hee* I am still searching for "The one" (This is my bloody blog...not matrix hor...) But then again...for the time being....no sex life lor....I think I got to buy a vibrator....Dear friends...maybe for my bd pressie, can get me a vibrator...But pls...a silence one...I got feedback that must get a silence one....hahahaha

I want someone who can give me a special feeling when i first meet him, I want to feel comfortable with him...I want to be able to talk to him without feeling any constrain.....I want that someone to control me (not those kind of control freak)...I want someone whom I can make sure I can settle with....(I know I am not settle yet) I want someone whom I can face him forever.....I know what I am searching for and I know what I want...I am rather tired of changing bfs....(really....) I want my next one will be someone I can spent the rest of my life with....if.....i am lucky lar....so far i had been such a failure in love but then again...I learnt alot thru out my past experiences.....and I never regret at all.....

Ok...enuff of talk cock bull shit of my love philosophy....I just feel very lor soh today...Maybe after seeing Esther's daughter...got the sudden urge to get married.....Let me just tell u what happen today to me...

Today, I met up with Esther, Megan, Ah Ju Ju & of course, Miko dear.....We were suppose to go to sentosa (u must be saying...again????? tot u are dark enufff????) ya....I steady de mah...accompany them go....they go tanning...I go play hide and seek with the sun....hahahaha...Anyway, sentosa picnic trip is postpone to next sat cos the weather is not good enuff....

It was quite shoik to meet all girls today for coffee...and surprisely....We can meet up today is cos of 1 place......Devils Bar.....ya....we all knew each other from Devils...(except me and Miko) and fate is such that brought us all together and we can actually clicked so well...i am sure I will be cherishing this relationship with them....Ah Ju & Esther....I love u 2!!!! Muakzzzzzzzzzz

We were sitting at Orchard swensen for dinner and we were bitching bout guys...hahaha...ya know lar...girls only topic is men.... *smile sweetly* Then I was suggest to Esther that since we had all pierced our naval and only left Esther had not pierce her nose...and she steady....really go pierce...(I dunno when Ken Ken sees her, he will fainted or not and then wake up and kill me...)

KEN KEN....WO HAI SI AI NI DE!!!!

Well, we pierce almost what we can le...dunno where to pierce next...but they going for tattoo next mth....I still consider whether to get one or not....cos I dun want to regret after i had done it...and I was thinking... I had been thru all the tough time....what unhappy things to make me go thru this tough physical pain huh? Siao Ah....anyway, just thinking lar...i timid one...hahhaha (I am sure u say..sure boh....) I am really timid.....pain leh...somemore also not to make my face pretty one....

Ok...I today damn lor soh...i think u sure complaining my long post now....enjoy our pics ba.... =D


Tommy with Megan and Megan's new barbie......(Tommy said must show off the new barbie...)


Notice all devils siao? Short Devils Khaki gathering!!! (Except megan lar...)


Megan finally can open her new toy at Swensen...Lai Lai...Show off!


I tot I can show off for her also.....(Long time never hold barbie doll.....)


Miko's Turn.....


Ah Ju's Turn.......


Esther also dio....hahahaha


SWENSEN CHICKEN BAKED RICE!!! My 3rd food on my wishlist!! *Happy Happy*


Girls Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Miko with Megan.....Megan like very unwillingly hor.......


See...With me also.......-_-''''


2 pretty girls with a pretty pose.....I cant help but got to take their pics....


Esther joined our nose-piercing gang.....(Ken....Dun kill me....)


When I was on the train back...I saw this scenario and find it so cute!!!! Somemore....gam gam ho the 2 guys was sleeping...the bubble machiam really shows they dreaming.....hahahahah...hilarous...


When I reach Yishun...I realise my neighbourhood got Mooncake Festival Celebration......


Actually hor...i blur...i tot today is the actual day...*blushed* I faster go and find lanterns....to join in the fun! Long time never hold lantern and the feeling is great! Cute, right? ok....I know also siao....


My cousin and my auntie....this pair look very alike hor....mother & daughter mah....(my lanterns are complimentary from my auntie)


Ok....I am very tired cos I only sleep 4 hours and I am still here happily blogging and entertain u....but cos...I LOVE U...... =D

Enjoy ur sunday! I am going to sleep the whole day tomorrow with Miko...*blushed* Ya...she at my house again......WE ARE NOT LESBIAN!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home