Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Wednesday, September 22

-_-''''

Nothing to blog but something to complain!!!

I got my retribution....i been playing pranks on my colleagues for the past 3 years and I got mine....something small but cute and shocked and LAME...hahaha




-_-''' ....I dunno who did this but i heard that it was someone unexpected in my office...wa liew...today so many people walk by my office...i think they all sure blur one...Somemore i saw this bout 3pm lor...-_-'''

Anyway,

I got myself 2 dates le...hahahaha...u all pray for me k...Anyway, i prefer guys who are sincere & funny. And if u one of those who want to ask me out, if u see this msg, u got the first citeria already.... =)

Just remember to post up this gal's pic, Sweetie Aka Rachael! She lend me her "The Sims"!!! i have no time to play sial...but sweetie dear, will return u asap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home