Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Thursday, September 23

My 100 posts!!! yeah!!!

This is the No. 100 post! Wow, didnt know i had wrote so much. I will continue and try my best to keep up all these good work, k!

For those who just came into my blog today, if u are wondering where is my previous posts, u can look to ur left, there is a sidebar there, scroll down and u will find all my previous posts. I have some interesting pictures inside (especially the flag one...hahaha)

And if u are kind and sweet, u can leave me a tag which is also on the left, if u are a asshole who want to try ur luck to spoilt my day, u can leave me a negative remark which is also on ur left. And for those who think u cannot stand me, u can click on the "X" button on the top right corner and just fuck off...*smile sweetly*

Btw, I AM SINGLE.....I dun have a bf now....Mr Kevin and I are friends...normal friends...best friends....We ended our relationship...Thank you.

Anyway, today, i brought a home-brew herbal tea to office today. My mummy knows how much i love herbal tea (it makes my skin and health better lor) Thanks Mummy! Love u!!

When i took the first sip, i can feel my tears trying to roll down my face....IT TASTE HORRIBLE...i dunno how to describe the taste but i just dun really fancy this.

When I goes "yucks!" in my office, my colleague, Jessica, turn her head and asked me what was wrong with me. I told her bout my horrigible (Horrible + Terrible) herbal tea. She asked me what is the erm.. flavour....??? ( I dunno what word I can use). I told her I dunno cos herbal tea is all the same to me....black liquid...

She smelled it and said: "Hey!! Is "Xia Gu Cao"!!

I was like "Huh?????"

She said: "This is good stuff!!!!"

I was like (still blur face): "huh????"

She said: "This is sure good stuff cos my mummy intro to me, Ma-Ma brand..."

Then my colleague, Katherine heard our conversation, turn ard and ask what is wrong.

I repeat my story.

She also goes: "Wa!!! Good stuff!!!"

Me (again): "huh????"

She said: ""Xia Gu Cao" is good for clearing toxin and will make skin nice nice"

Suddenly, I can hear my background playing.........

"hallelujah~~~ hallelujah~~~~~~" (ya know that song?)

And I turn to see my herbal tea.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Wow...I didnt know man! Such a good stuff that can make both my colleague Ooos and Ahsss...I still got 2 bottle at home..hahaha.

I will be chio, I will be chio!! Hahahaha

I am having a blind date...erm...should I said half blind date? This guy saw my pic before but I never saw his. I am very nervous wor...I long time no go meet guys le....Do po pi for me and I will update u, k!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home