Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Saturday, September 25

HANGOVER SUXS!!!

Well, I am now at home with a serious hangover after crawling home about 3am....

(LIAN HUI LING....IT IS BECOS OF U!!! Ask me to order 1 jug for u and in the end, u aeroplane me...I got to finish 2 jugs!!! I still got left bout 1/4 of my volka when i was leaving devils!!!! Xim Tia~~~ *cry* *cry* )

Yesterday night was my official single night at devils. It was great!!! Was dancing like mad....Alot of guys was staring at us and I believe they are new crowds...Everyone had got our "Table" virus...the moment we started shouting, the people opposite of us will shout back....Ya....we were doing this the whole night...Stupid plus Idiotic....but we love it leh...

My friend Frankie pop over to see how nice Devils really is, i guess he had enjoyed himself ba, Hi there, Frankie, sorry for not being there all the time but hope u enjoyed!

If any of u who was there last night had recognize me and might find me act dao and haolian. Sorry, u can come over to tell me u are my reader and I will be glad to offer u a drink. I dun really like the idea of knowing strangers when i go clubbing. I only want to dance dance dance and not forgetting TABLE TABLE TABLE too!

Some guys tried to dance with me...I rolled my eyes then let them see my nice ass....=P...Got 1 uncle....ya...UNCLE CAME ON THE BARTOP AND DANCE WITH US...i wanted to laugh whenever i turn my head back to the scenario of 2 young ladies, Miko & Jac with A Ah peh....I got to admit he was rather couragous but I cant help finding it funny...

Oh ya, when i was coming down from the bartop, my 2 legs cramped suddenly!!! 2 of my legs!! Not feet!! is leg!! The lower part there!! Pain like hell!!! I dunno who was at the counter there last night cos I cant remember but thanks for taking care of me and massaging my legs for me...*blushed* I very paisay leh...

While i was walking towards to the ladies, my legs cramped again!!! My fav bartender saw me standing along the passageway with my face screwed up, came over to ask me what happen...I nearly cried and i keep shouting "PAIN PAIN PAIN" he keep asking me to be quiet but I keep sobbing and said "Pain lar...I PAIN!!!!" (Machiam I giving birth hor) He helped me to a chair behind the counter and started to massage my legs for me...he was hushing me and massaging me at the same time..Not bad hor, devils bar service...Hahahaha

Oh ya...someone in devils sms me and ask me to go to the hotel with him!!! -_-''' I was like...huh??????????????? What the fuck???? Come on, i may have the face of a loose woman but i can tell u..."FUCK U, I AM NOT..." If u want to try ur luck again, I can only tell u...."WAIT LONG LONG"...

Well, I won't be going down for a while cos I am still broke...hahahah...I am broke everytime..The only time I am not broke is when i got my pay. I will be happy for 3 days but I will be crying for 3 weeks...

Oh ya, I need to tell this guy, Edmund, he is my loyal reader and he read almost every single of my post. Thank you, my dear. I am really touched by all these. i didnt know someone would pay so much attention in what I am doing and also interested in what I am doing. I know there is also a few of u who also read every single post of mine. I am really touched by what u have done. I dunno what makes me so special that u will read thru every single post. Although I never meet u before and I dunno who u are...Thank you...sincerely from the bottom of my heart. Love u guys...

Enjoy the photos and ur weekend,
Muakzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Siao-Char-Boh-Apple

In the train......


Still the train.......


Stil the train.....


Saw this person and i secretly took his pic....He seems to be wearing the straw and enjoying the drink, right? I was suppose to be the one having the enjoyment....I cant get the seat...=(


We thinks that I look like the swordswoman when i was wearing my shawl covered up.....


Tommy's Face..... Cannot see eyes again....


His right ear.....


His left ear.....hahahaha We all Ki siao already....


2 black....2 white....SWEE!! (Ah Ju's word...)


left is Kelly's naval ring....right is mine...My belly look like the pig belly hor...the one people use to pray one....so freaking red....


Melvin....the girls i dunno is who leh...


I becoming more and more like Xiao Siong....Sibei extra....


See!!!! Wa liew.....Infectious sial....


This is my photographer...hahaha...He was holding and taking care of my baby (my digicam) all night!! Thanks Chris!!!


Famous SS's Pose again....


This is Frankie...Single and Available...Who wants???? I intro!!


Ko Ko and Chris....Lucky I never extra again....


All high liao....


Again....SS's Pose....


Miko's Turn....


This is Frankie's friend...Eh...I forgot the name...paisey...paisey...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home