Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, September 24

Table table Table Tabletabletable

Wohoooooooooooo IT IS FRI!!!! It is my devils night again but tonight is totally different cos I am single!

Ok...before I go on to tell u my date yesterday, I think all of u pray too much for me....cos...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He propose...yes...propose marriage to me...-_-'''

Here goes...

Me waiting for my date down my void deck!!


Before I met this guy, David, he told me he wasnt very good looking, stands at 1.8m, wear specs...well, at least he didnt lie bout his looks...but still, he is presentabel looking and neat....

He was not late, which is good cos I dun really like to wait. I got into his car and I guide him out to the expressway. While we were in the car...some of our conversation below...

Me: So...where do u usually hang out and with whom?

David: Well, usually if i am not meeting my gf....( <-----balek...GF!!!?????) I will have drinks with my friends... Me: Oh...wow...so u got a gf... David: Ya...what is there to hide? Me *jaws dropped*: Erm...Wow.....I am impressed and amazed cos U didnt try to lie which is good cos I dun like people to lie to me. David: what is there to lie....It is the truth what...


I am really glad he tell me, after all I dun have any expectation also, I am only curious about what kind of person he is.

He then keep asking me to be his part-time gf...-_-''' well, true enuff that I dun want a committment but....part-time???

We then proceed to this pub, "Tomorrow's pub" at Boat Quay for a drink.

Before reaching the pub, I cant help but to take pic of the lights...(I love lights!!)


My date, David...


The pub!


I met the boss, Muthu...He was a great guy!! I enjoyed talking to him a lot. He told me alot of his stories and I would be glad to share one here....

before the story...This is Muthu!! Guess how old he is? 73 years old wor!! He is going strong and healthy


About 30 years ago, Muthu invite this singer to perform in his pub, she was a very lively lady who could bring life to anyone, anywhere. When Muthu and her went out for coffee, this lady will leave a 20cents (remember is 30 years ago hor) in the cup before she goes...Muthu was curious and asked why she did that.

She said, when the dish-washer who find the money, he/she will be very happily washing the cup. Why not make someone day happy for a mild 20 cents?

Also, Muthu told me that whenever Christmas comes along, this lady will go to a phone booth and leave 1 dollar note with a card that says "Merry Christmas"......


God....It was so sweet....I really admire the lady cos I believe she had make a lot of people their day. Muthu told me never to regret in whatever I do and never look back...Well, this was me before I met him and I am sure I am going to keep it this way after I met him. He even invites me to his house for dinner so he can share more stories with me, I hope I can meet him again!

Ok, continue with my date...I totally forgot bout him when I was happily chatting with Muthu. About 11.30pm, I hug Muthu and left the pub very unwillingly and bo-bian mood. When we was in the car....again..

David: So...u stil havent give me an answer..

Me: Huh???? What answer???

David: Will u accept me?

Me: Erm...u very persistent hor....as for the part-time one, I think u can just give up...For ur info, I dun like to share~~~~

David: But I think u are great and U are the kind of wife I wanted...

Me: ??????????????????? WIFE?????????????????

David: Ya...U seems to be great and my instinct tells me we make a great couple.

Me: Erm....dun tell me u have a ring hidden here and u going to whip out a ring now and propose to me?

David: If I really got the intention, what will be ur answer?

Me: Eh...I dun intend to get married so young.....and erm..u only knew me for 3 hours and 33 mins leh...

David: Time doesnt matter...

Me: Erm...sorry hor, it matters to me and moreover i dun have the same feeling as u.

David: U dun??

me: Of course....my intention is to see how u look like and I am enjoying my single life now, I dun intend to have a bf, at least not so soon and moreover, I am sorry to tell u, U dun give me any chemistry...

David: U are very direct...

Me: Ya...I am a straightforward person...

I reach my house and I bid him a goodbye....

David: Wa...just go like that...never give me a goodnight kiss or a hug...

Me: Erm...-_-'''''


(It is not I dun want to hug, I hug almost every one of my friends but I dun really like the idea of hugging someone who just propose to me...)
Ok...come..
(I turn ard and give him a quick hug when...)

David: U not scared I hold u and I dun want to let go?

Me: BYE BYE!!!!! (I ran off very fast......)


Well....I was happy and glad to meet him and to have found a new friend but he thinks he is out of love cos I rejected him -_-''' Well, if every guys who saw me the first time propose to me and I must have a "feeling" towards them...I think i married 15484964998456145 times le...

Enjoy ya weekend!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home