Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, September 28

I AM SIAO.......

Hi Hi *waves* *jumping*

I am alright le! Am fine now!! I get over real fast de, I am strong...ok....also siao....Just in a kisiao mood last night and suddenly hates all male species....

But...do U know who actually make me alright? Is U,(the male species)...Alot of u had called me up and checked on me...Thanks to all my dears, I am alright now..

Edmund - Thanks for making the effort to call me, enjoys chatting with ya.. =D

Louis - Thanks for smsing me and said that u will protect me..(u are sooooo sweet)

Norm - Thanks for checking up on me today and offer to buy sour plums for me...

Johnson - Di Di, thanks for sending me good night msg and let me bring a smile to sleep. Hugzzzzz

Tom Tom - Thanks for talking to me before u fly back to SG, will meet up real soon. (Did u forget my surprise?)

Cldye - Da Ge, thanks for all the wise words....

Did I miss out anyone? And also to my friends who was bitching with me...Miko, SS, Jac, Queen...I just love bitching...hahaha

And thanks for those who leave a tag in my chatterbox. I may not know u very well but thanks for the words of concern and it really make my day...Birki, Hongwei, Lek, Cystal & Andy =D

Ok...I am going for the movie, tonight with Ah Ju and Esther. I try to take more stupid photos, k (provided they do stupid pose for me...hahahaha)

Btw, tonight is the actual Mooncake Festival. This is the time to spend more time with ya family. =D Eh...those who want to burn stuff like me...do it quietly hor...dun let police catch..those who going to chinese garden, I wish u good luck...

HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home