Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, September 28

Hate mail?????

****Disclaimer: The words mention below is strictly for entertaining purpose, pls do not hurl abuse or make disrepectful remarks to the above 2 parties (which is me and Mr Joe Tan). Thank you. Also, anything mention in my blog is strictly for entertaining purpose, pls do note take much into details. Just read and forget (But NOT my Face.)

Well well...I have received my first hate mail?? I dunno is consider a hate mail or not but it seems one to me but then is a friendly hate mail.

Anyway, Joe Tan, thanks for letting me have something to type in my blog, I recently run out of ideas to entertain my readers. Although I dunno what u are trying to prove or said in the mail but I sort of figure it myself. (Pls write in singlish if possible, I ah lian....eng er lish no good. Hope I interprete correctly)



You are free to do whatever you want or be whoever you like, life's short so play hard I know,
Thanks, of course I can do whatever I want and be whoever I like and I can type whatever I want in my blog because this is my blog. Glad u understand that life is short.

but please do not infect other girls with your sick mind.
Sick??? I have a sick mind????I only know I am siao or sot but today I just know my mind is sick...Gosh...maybe I should go see a doctor...Also...I didn't know I have power to infect the girls. Wow...

Meaning of life to you may not be important as long as you know how to stay happy or as long as you know you are doing the right things.
Yes dear, that's my philosophy in life but for ur info, I do have other priorities as well.

But, unfortunately, your so-called "Right" things may not be so right after all and you so-called "stay happy" may occur at the expense of somebody's death. But again "Who cares!" you may say.
What exactly is right and what exactly is wrong then? Erm....I, staying happy can occur at the expense of somebody's death????? And I didn't reply "who cares..."

Anyway, if you try to be a guardian, stop being a death guardian. Yes, there is no wrong in telling people to stay happy but it will be when someone is being hurt.
U are saying.....it will be wrong to tell someone who is hurt to stay happy?????

Stop pointing accusing finger at all men when all the men that you have met has not even reached 0.001% men in Singapore (based on 500 men you had met in your 22 years out of 12.5% of 4 millions population here).
Did I point finger at ALL men? I cant remember anyway, thanks for the statistic.

Anyway there are still lots of good one on the street.
I do believe in that, otherwise I think I will be running into every wedding dinner and murder the grooms.

Please read "Why men don't listen & Women can't read maps" by Allan & Barbara Pease."
Just the thing I need, will be going down to the library to search for this book today.

It's true that I cannot stop you from doing anything but if you still have a soul, please stop destroying someone's marriage...
Hello!!! When in the world I destroy someone's marriage?????? Which night did u dream of me doing that?

No offend!
Of course I wont be offended, I am even glad to see mails coming to me. It shows that there are people who really DO read every single word of mine. I should thank you too. Sincerely from the bottom of my heart...