Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Sunday, August 8

Shiok Weekend!!!!!!!!!

Wooooooooooooo Hooooooooooo I just came back from the Zoo...with My darling Kevin, ken Ken, Miko, Esther And Cutie Megan....It was tiring but fun...We had take some photos but not out yet...And tomorrow we are going to sentosa for tanning!! Yeah!! I am sleeping early today and prepare for tomorrow!!Ok...let me show u what pictures i took last week...

My colleagues decided to do a card for Sunshine boy, Alan...the one in hospital...I tot it was boring to do a Get Well Card so i decided to send him a ramson letter...I had his HP with me so i had the ramson letter and a photo of me helding his hp as hostage then demanding him to get well asap...it was damn funny...

Cute hor....=P


Then we went to the hostipal to visit him...gosh...he look so sick...=( but....look at our pic...

Left is my ex colleague, Christopher and lying in bed is our sunshine boy, Alan...He look so sick cos it was damn painful...Eh...we 2 still smile until so happy....Zhen Mei Ren Xin...


His stitches....eeeeeeee


Oh...I received another mail from my beloved ex colleague cum loyal reader...so sweet of him to send me a email...look people, if u send me something..i will publish it here lor..even if u want to send me ur photos (if u are more zi lian than me..) I dun mind...free advertisment wor...mai Siao Siao..

The email!! ^^


Then hor...i realise why i so click with my bf le....he is also as zi lian as me.. yesterday...when he was clearing out his wardrobe hor...he had a fashion parade going on and requested me to take a pic of him...while he pose in front of his mirror...

My Zi Lian Kahki...


And again.....hahahaha


Then....people want to watch tv hor..he dun let people watch...he force me to challenge PC games with him...I lost a game of bomberman ( i think is the name) then force me to a game of monopoly....i lost again....

The result after the game...=(


And the star for today is..........*drum roll*

Dear Megan....see she soooooooo cute!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home