Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, July 26

Zhi Lian Kuangster Penang Trip....

Well...as promised, my photos in penang...look at my colleagues...they are so cute and nice and i love them alot!!!! Now u know why i enjoy working in my company and can travelled for 3 hours each day to work...for 3 long years ah.....:p 

Me taken in the office before going to the airport!


Taken at the airport with my salesman, Alan, damn funny and sunshine guy, never fail to make my day with full of laughter...eh...not bad looking...only eyes too small...he smile and never smile machiam the same...


Another salesman, Eric...Very funny guy and always buy breakfast for me....eh..he not very very good looking but his Honda Euro Accord is sibei good-looking!!


Taken on the plane when we reach Penang....


Still him.....can you see his eyes?????


Rejected to take pics.....the black colour top fellow is our famous star from Bollywood....kekekeke..the one beside is his bodyguard


Taken in the bus...the ride towards our hotel....


Alan tried to lar Ramesh but....he seems happy to be lar by Alan though...


Me walking into our Hotel...The Garney Resort Hotel!!


Spot my salesman, John and I never let him off...Dun see his top nice nice but he wearing burmudas lor


My hotel room!!! My bed...


The bathtub with Jacuzzi...sibei shiok!


Eh...outside the bedroom can look into the bathroom de wor...


The living room....


The view from our room....the pool....sibei nice


We went to the hawker nearby to eat...sibei cheap and tasty!!! See the thumbsup from my colleagues and u know how nice liao...


We went to this club call "Chillout" and it was quite happening...When my Miko, Ken Ken and dear dear dancing at devils...lim peh is here lor...


Me and Kat.....(eh....see i so red liao...know how my name, Apple came about liao...)


Hehehe...my most yandao salesman, Clement....eh...although see like that not so nice but in real person he is quite good-looking...he is the only salesman not married but then...sorry gals...soon soon....


This 3 guys cheong for 2 days lor...sibei sut....we all pi liao...


Me trying to give a speech.....trying lar...but no audience leh...kekeke


Before we start the session....The Man......VS......


Woman.....


The whole bunch of us......


Me trying out the cap i saw at the shop in our hotel...nice? i think i look so boyish....


Then we went to this hill...wa lan...the birdnest so fucking cheap...but i never eat cos no one dare to try...later lao sai...


eh.....(-_-''')


(-_-''')....


(-_-'''') (dunno what they trying to do leh...maybe to suck the air so can be "shen sian"....)


taken at their famous temple...all the words there are carved from the stones...sibei sut...


After a long day.....me enjoying the jucuzzi and the ice blended pure chocolate from coffee bean!! shoik ah!!


We went for durians the next day....behind me are the names of the durians....alot sial!!


U see they eat until sibei shoik....


Sibei big hor....O_O


finger licking good....


My boss.....


My fringe long liao....nice?

I have somemore photos i havent upload yet...u will see me on a horse...:p do come in and browse again, k..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home