Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, August 3

This is a fucking world...

Well....just happened to pass by and then read through SS's blog and found out that her tennis coach had died...ok...not a good word...balek.......her tennis coach had passed away....Well...life is such and this is a fucking world. U might not think to a great extent but i do. Although that fellow lying in the coffin is just her tennis coach but think about the family (if he had one.........) or think about the gf/wife (if he had one too.......) Visualize that someone close to u had passed away just like that....that's so sad....*sob*

Anyway...I just learnt that my best friend cum colleague, Alan dear (remember the small eyes sunshine fellow in my previous post) dio cancer...yes...... is c-a-n-c-e-r..... near his throat...... near his neck (i dunno where the hell is it call)......he has a tumour....although the doctor said is not VERY serious but I am still worried.......he is a brave man...he is still as cheerful and full of smiling face.....not a frown on his face.

When he called me up today, he advised me to buy a insurance policy which focus more on critical illness......not to bother too much on life insurance cos it is only when u are dead and can get a lump sum of money for ur immediate family. I remembered Mr kevin once told me that "To survive in a modern city area without money is very pathetic...." Well...this time...I see eye to eye with him. And especially when u are sick, all the charges, fees and bills are fucking high.

Anyway...since we are on this topic...my dear friends out there, pls take note....If i were to die before u, I request to have a pure white funeral. I want white tulips, white coffin...everything white....I had discuss this with Miko and Wen before...Miko want all pink (lagi difficult, right???!!) Wen...eh....wen...she just want to make sure she is REALLY dead before she is place in the coffin.... -_-'''

Ok now is 10.30pm...i just got back after meeting up with Dear Miss Fourty And Miss Queen....I was suppose to pass her my yoga mat at the MRT when we started discussing about that bloody idiot anoymous in my blog when suddenly someone walked over and said "No wonder voice so familiar..." Is my sec sch classmate, Carman...wa lao...sibei funny....like that also can meet.....and when she joined in and started discussing about her job, another of my sec schmate, Florence walked over and said the same thing...hahaha I think is Queen's voice that attracts the 2 of them lor...Sibei Qiao....i was wondering whether we are going to have a mini Naval Base Secondary Sch gathering liao....then i saw Joey's husband, Mickey....wa liew.....again!!!

Then never mind, after we had finally decided a date to go devils (which might be on 13th or 14th, gals...pls take note hor ), i walked home...and while i was walking home.....I saw my ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex(lost count) bf....(9 years ago bf)!!! Wa liew...I so paisey cos i dun recognize him at all and everytime is he who called upon me....*blushed* I think I had not change a bit and he changed alot...he became...*small voice* more taller and more yandao (but he was also quite good looking 9 years ago la...) and he is a hair stylist now...wow..i am going to make him be my hair stylist liao...After this incident....i came to realise 1 thing...which is...If i need to see my old classmates or long time friend...I must wander ard Yishun after 10pm...

GOOD NIGHT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home