Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Sunday, August 1

My weekend....

Well All!! Now is 10.45pm and I am damn sleepy....if there is any spelling mistake (as always.....)...do forgive me ok...Let me show u the pics that we took last Thur on my best friend, Joey's birthday......then...i will tell u my embrassing moment on sat...

Joelyn, Me and The bd gal, Joey!


Closeup of me taken by Joelyn's Bf.....-_- face breakout....


Me and Mr Kevin! (I look like Xiao Nu Ren Boh?)


Copycat....


We four sisters....long time no take pic...must bu chang for the 4 years....


Somemore.....


And More.....


And Again....


Still the same thing.....


Then finally they decided to have the biggest size one to the smallest size...heng lim peh is on the top....kekekeke


Then we saw Joey had a photo taken with husband and her kissing....


Joelyn also want.....(notice her action....she kena like force her bf....)


I also want........(see I So forceful.....See Kevin's face....like very mian qiang......)


Then we decided to take a "NORMAL" pic of us...the 4 couples....


Then all kissing de...(cute right?? ><)


When I about to leave...they also ning ke sha cuo bu ke fang guo....still take pic...



Ok...end of the KTV pictures...now is Zhi Lian Kuang Time....I told u right...i got so drunk that i broke my contact lens into 2....so i wore glasses to work....see I look Ah gong Plus Ah Gong...




Ok....then on sat....I was at Mr Kevin house....He went to work....I was at home....feeling so bored...I decided to call Joelyn and chat and went down a few floors to have a puff.....and I think went my embrassing moment was going on...he was taking a pic of himself...

----____---- <-----Sian until cannot sian....

Ok...here's the story....after I smoke finish....I walk up the stairs....When i walk to the front door....I discover a shocking thing...I tot i forgot to lock the door....and i panic like mad....And when I walk in....I saw so many pairs of shoes....I sibei pek chek cos I remember Mr kevin told me that his house wont have anyone at home until late evening....Me thinking is his parents and relative (cos of so many pairs of shoes...) I LOCK the padlock.....and when i walk into the living room(still talking happily to my friend), i saw 2 ah peks whom I never seem before staring at me with blank face.....I zitao wave at them shyly and even said "hello" when i realise....

I WALK INTO THE WRONG HOUSE!!!!

I quickly run out of the living room and try to make my way out to the front door before more people discovered that i had transpass into someone else's houses.....but when i reached the gate.....I HAD LOCK THE FREAKING PADLOCK EARLIER ON....kaoz...and at this moment....the aunties who had been talking happily in the kitchen eariler on walked out...I think some are going home...I lower down my head....and say very very softly...."eh...i walk into the wrong house, can open the door for me?" wa lan....sibei paisey!!!!!!

Ok...had a good laugh liao....i am like that lor...still the same blur apple...but this is small case lar...i already lose face until I also abit Xi guan le....anyway I went for my FP gathering and met up with alot of Pretty and lovely ladies....check out the pic:

Names too many....I lazy... but all Chio Bu-s


Still too many......


Not many but i still lazy....


Eh...Mr Kevin's famous Pose....



Then after that...we suppose to go Chinablack but ended up at Devils again....Eh...I am not suppose to cheong lar but yday i got free drinks (sponsered by Dear Daniel) and a free ride (complimentary by Mr Kevin)...I go lor....and moreover.....all the podders so steady and onz...how can I the organizer not go???? Ok.....all excuses... I GIAN TO GO, CAN? HAPPY LIAO??

Me and Kevin....and again, I sey, he also sey we both sey....(photo taken at Newton)


Eh....My kevin and Miko's Dear Daniel...finally show face liao...oh ya...they eating Tulang VERY happily....see their face and yup, u got it....


Ok...i am going to pi now....it is alreafy 12midnight and I got to wake up at 5.30am....FUCK...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home