Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, July 30

I cannot get drunk again.....

Hi all....few days never blog le.......I just came back from penang ma so and having a very hetic day at work......

Well, nothing much to say but yesterday, I went to my friend, Joey 21st Birthday Party @ Cuppage Plaza for KTV session. We were having so much fun and we took about more than 200 over photos using 3 cameras....Will upload the pictures tonight if I got time. Do come in and browse cos got a lot of stupid photos lor..........

I had a little too much to drink and some more I was drinking my most hated drink in my hate list ----------- BEER........

Fuck....... I got so drunk and I didn't even know how I got home and why my contact lens broke into 2 pieces when I want to wear it and the worst part is I even told my 1 month old bf a lot of funny things.......I even requested him to kidnap me to his house......shit.....I think he sweat (-_-''') a lot of times last night....He said he going to make me drunk the next time and I think.....i
am in deep shit........ kaoz.......when I drunk I really can tell a lot of stupid stuff sial.....oh.....if u are wondering whether I bear any grudges against u, u can try making me drunk then ask me.....I sure tell u one......

Anyway, I am not still cheonging devils tonight..neither tomorrow night........neither next week.....it is fucking 3 months later......I am saying all this with pain lor.......I think I love devilsbar too much.......and the feeling of losing DB is.........is.........so.........painful.......Bo Bian......No money to cheong........what can I say.........

Anyway, I hope those who are cheonging tonight can enjoy themselves and part hard k!! Love everyone out there who loves me!!!!!! Check out my blog on Mon ba.

P/s: Fellow Podders, a gentle reminder that there will be a gathering tomorrow, 5pm @ Cafe Cartel, Plaza S'pore. Dun be late, k!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home