Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Thursday, July 22

My Beloved Readers.........

Dear fellow, beloved, cute, chio, yandao, whatever-u-r readers,

I need to tell u that i am sorry. I am unable to blog for the next few
days.......cos




I....................






I...................






No...................





i am not dead yet, not going for plastic surgery either.....I am going for my company trip tomorrow which is fri....will be going to penang. So do miss me, k......even if u dun miss me, I dun care.... anyway, just to let out a good news, I got my digicam!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!! U will be seeing alot of photos in my blog again and again my series of Zhi Lian Kuangness....eh....the sad news is....My new PC crashed (I am sibei suay de lor...) so I cant blog at home tonight also..... FUCK!! FUCK THE WORLD <---learn from Jac de kekekeke

Oh, just received a mail from my ex colleague from KL, I am so happy to receive the first mail for my blog, well, let's see :




hahaha...so glad and so nice of him to tell me that my face is not fucking dyhydrated...anyway do keep mails coming, ok? I will get it publish and I might give a free advertisment for u if u are single if your mail is interesting....(maybe i can held a contest hor...eh..but i got no prize...too broke to provide prize...=P)

Ok...Zhu Wo Yi Lu Shun Feng, K....I will bring back lots of pictures and do come in next week for lots of my post! I got my digicam, remember? and my new pc, remember? I will be updating my blog everyday from next week onwards, I promise! ><


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home