Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, July 26

FW: Photos Times again!!

Yo people!!!!!!!!! I am Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!! Wohooooooooo I had a great time there but it so hetic...i am so tired and sleepy now...I had over 100 over photos to be post up but I havent got them all yet, so do keep coming to browing the phots of my "siao" but adorable colleagues!!Here's the photos we took the last week at Marina South...


This was taken at Marina Bay MRT...i think i look like ah
gua...Fuck...



Miko and Me...chio boh??


This was taken at Marina Bay MRT...Miko said I look like a black
colour stick....kekekeke



Me!!!


Me again!!!


The chio bus!!!!!!!


Me & Flora Aka Sueying


Me & Flowergurl Aka Jac


Me & Hotice Aka Zeta


Me & Queen



Chio Bus Again


And Again


And Again.....


And Again........


Siao Char Bohs in the MRT again.....


And Again............


We trying to act chio..wei wei.but we are chio de
lor........



We trying to have a fun pose.....PEACE!!!...


The famous SS post!!!!!........


Left 3 of Us..........





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home