Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Wednesday, August 4

Friends.....

Well....let me show u my lunch for yesterday.....eh...dun -_- ok...why i show u is......eh......aiya..u see first...

My lunch yesterday!


See hor...so many liao...got chicken wing, luncheon meat, a fried shrimp, otak, fried fish, 1 egg and of course the rice....u know what?? only for $2.50 leh!!! Is fucking cheap, right? Sibei shoik...I eat until i lao sai again...hahaha..paiseh to those eating now...i really lao sai leh...cos my degestive system too good le... =P

Ok...see my today lunch...it is not $2.50 but is home cook food....(i still broke, dun forget)

My lunch today!! Home cook meal and my own miso soup...eh..look like a qi he (breed fish) container but it is really miso soup lor...


Ok...then before i went home...my zi liang kuang illness come again...

Get use hor...


And again.......


Chio boh?? acutally hor...my skin is like shit lor...recently outbreak (miko, is outbreak for me...not breakout ) I dunno is my camera good or my make-up skill good...skin look quite o...k in the pic...

Oh ya, got notice i started to put song in my blog..... nice? This song is specially dedicate to Mr Kevin...u know why, cos when i first get to know him hor, he sang REALLY like Andy Lau and this was the song he sang....wa lan noi.....is REALLY REALLY like Andy Lau wor...(hmm..maybe this was what attracts me to him..kekekeke)
Oh...just got the photo from my ex bf...he MMS me the car that i used to drove...Eh..not mine..is his car and he lend to me to drive for 1 mth...

Eh...look bengish hor...I dun dare smoke inside the car lor cos already look like ah lian liao...if smoke lagi lian leh....


Ok..enuff of talk cock bull shit...come to the main topic i want to say...after i read Miko's blog today...i realise what she said is true...I suddenly think bout everyone ard me...my friends...those who are close to me.. (if u not sure what i am talking bout, do look at my chatterbox and notice the idiot anonymous who flamed me) I was wondering...who is the one who actually tries to harm me...I know I am a bitch sometimes and I am fucking straightforward (joelyn...u dio alot from me hor), I am proud and I always fear nothing of saying out negative things bout u if u look really ugly...But i know i am not hyprocrite lor...

If i dun like u means i dun like u...and to my friends out there, if u really cannot take me for who i am, pls leave me...i dun need u anyway if u cant accept for what i am...I have a lot of close friend who stand by me...Huiqi, Vincent, Joelyn, Joey, Miko and Of course My Mr kevin (muakzzz)... I still have a lot of others out there who support me and love me for who i am...Flora, Jac, Queen, Crescent, Celia, SS, Ken Ken and...alot...too many names...paiseh if i left u out but u know who u are k =)...

Anonymous...I know what u want to say again....I am not trying to prove I have lots of friend who I "think" are true to me...I know perfectly well that they are there for me when I am down, sad, unhappy, just-want-to-rant-mood, ki siao and I want to prove to u is that...do u have any of these? So what I am a KTV hostess last time? This was my past and it was so damn fucking long time ago (when i was 15...) and i am not ashamed to say I was one last time...I never hide at all and i never think it as a disgrace thing... Oh ya.....just a gentle reminder, I always tell my new bf about my past so u dun have to worry bout me and spread for me..thankyouverymuch....

So, what about u?? I believed u have a past too...as u said...I am not perfect...U are not 1 either...maybe ur past is more disgraceful than me?I dun think it is right for u to say that i "deserve" a past like that....can u chose ur life? can u chose when u was born? can u chose who is ur parents? Can u chose who to be right now? U been bugging me and following me where ever I go...from FP to Chatzy to here...what is wrong with u? U hate me?? What did I do to u "hurt" u?? I am not upset by what u said...rather...i am upset that i have someone mentally unstable around me....which is sad....U seriously got a problem with ur life...u are not happy with EVERYTHING & EVERYONE around u....U yearn for a better life and obviously u are jealous that i am leading a happier life than u....come on....go find better things to do....maybe get urself some plastic surgery or whatever shit to make urself more prettier...and change or even fake a better character to win more friends....Jia You Ba~~

p/s: Anonymous, should be happy i have almost the whole post bout u....and as for my dear readers...i know all these reading suxs but i really have no topic to write leh....ren yi ren, k! :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home