Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, July 23

I got my new cam!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo People, another 4 hours and I will be off to Penang liao! Well, wish me have a good trip, k! I got to take my photos with my new cam!! My Zhi Lian Kuang is back!!!!! Wooo HOOO!! Well Well, mai lor soh...take a look ba, i will be back with lots of pic on Mon (hopefully)

My New PC that Atom configure for me!!


My cat....veggie!! Cute?


Me...just come out after bathing and after my makeup..*blushed*


Went out for lunch yday with my boss, nice scenery


At the restaurant


Me and My fav colleague, Ah Cry Aka Ramesh!


The restaurant.....boh lang eh...


I am holding their famous waterchestnut drink



The first dish....fried beancurd skin with shrimp...very nice!!


My colleague, Kat and I holding their eggtarts...very nice also, they only bake it when u order wor


My females colleagues!!, I am the youngest...


My male colleagues!!! Ah cry is the youngest..(that's why we ah ga liao)


Boh liao and take from my side angle, which one is nicer?



Look what my dear bf, Mr Kevin Yu bought for me last night, our dinner....i eat until siao...but sibei shoik!!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home