Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, August 10

Fellow Classmates from Jiemin Pri Sch

Well..today was a boring tue...although there is no mon blues but there is tue blue lor...oh ya...dear readers, i want to rant at u all lor...why no one send me email de??!!! Hmph =( i hate u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah....i kidding nia..=P I so nice...u think i will flare up for no reason meh...*hee*

Anyway, how's ur day today? Anyone shi lian?? ( i know of one, and this person in a upset mood and make 5 gals out on thur to console her... -_- ....) Anyone fell down today? Anyone kena scold today?? Aiyo...how come i so fucking bad...all bad things come out...Ok...Balek...Anyone kena sian today? Anyone for the first time in their life never fell down?? Eh...this is something really to celebrate lor..if it is me...iFor once today, I tot I can break my record not to hurt myself but just 10 secs ago i also dunno why and how the world i can hit my foot onto my pc table...and it is made of metal...Pain Pain~~~

And 5 mins ago....I also tot today i would not do stupid thing again but then...haiz...bei ai...I happily insert a CD-ROM which my dear bro pass to me and I actually wanted to open the player...but i pressed the restart buttom instead...dun ask me why...I also dunno how come i cannot tell the differences...

Anyway...the photos I took last night with my pri sch mates!!!

Left is Jin Shen....Then Lie Zheng....Then pretty me....Then Zhao Ji =)


Jin Shen And Me!! This fellow hor...alot of ups and downs...i meant his looks...When in pri 1...he was so cute...When in sec 1....He was ah-gong....When He left sch...He became so yandao...and now 21 years old....Eh...Erm......become like that...Jinshen....dun hate me! I am telling the truth....


Zhaoji and Me!! (The one is blue is his gf....) This guy also ups and down.....eh....his weight....


Lie Zheng And Me!! This guys leh...only got up...no down....suddenly shoot up so tall...i also stress standing beside him...


And this 2 idiots cheated me for a number of years before I knew the truth.....


Ok...let me tell u how they cheated me...They 2 were best friend cum neighbour and during pri 4 that time..i was on a very close term with them and I talk to them on the phone almost everyday...They actually told me their toilet is connecting one and got a stairs to link their house together...and i actually believed! HMPH...I dunno why...but during sch times hor...my classmates always bluff me de and i will belived them de lor..Even now i got no classmates hor, my colleagues and even MR KEVIN also got bluff me and................NOW!!!!*bow head* i still believe them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home