Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, August 9

Fantastic National Day....

Hi guys, I am back....from East Coast...not Sentosa.. -_- stupid Ken Ken lor...say want to go East Coast....bo bian...Love him leh..we steady de...

Anyway, went swimming and tanning...had a fun time today...and...the worst thing i got in my entire life is.....i was being throw into the sea......pui....by my OWN BF!! wa liew...stress sial....I *touch wood* never ken thrown before lor....but this man was strong man....kaoz.... zitao pick me up like a sack of rice and throw me into the sea....this might be nothing to u but it meant alot to me cos I CANNOT SWIM...AND I AM DAMN SCARED OF WATER....really..i never lie...i am like....like...Zi Bu Sai............... *whistle and eyes look toward the celing*....those kind that immediately sink to the bottom of the toilet bowl one?....

Anyway, i met up with my primary sch classmates....is PRIMARY SCHOOL....yup...u heard it right...after 10 years then we finally met up...we were all so happy and keep talking bout what happen in school....there was this boy called "BoBo" (really...the name is bobo) very pampered by mother one...and there was this little princess called Xingui, who become a chio bu....(oh..she is single lor!! when i meet her le and i post her picture here, k *wink*) and mybest friend, Huiqi who is still then same...and alot more lor...almost the whole class name come out liao..but u know lar.....being a forgetful person..i think i forgot half the class...i even forgot which class i was in....=P

I had a great time catching up with them and we even think of organizing a chalet in Sep...so...if u are from Jiemin Primary School and u know me, pls email me ur contact number, k! it felt so good to capture the moments back and trying to recall what stupid things u did in class..like for instance...i fell down in my class last time and my underwear was showing out to the whole class cos i was happily rocking the chair and dunno which stupid idiot pull of his table...and make me fell down!!! ( Dun ever let me recall m y memory lor...Mr-embarrassed-bu-hao-re-de-chio-apple...)

Ok guys...enjoy song song liao for my weekend and i need to fen duo for my work tomorrow....haiz...sian....heng only for 4 days more to tong...night all!! love u!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home