Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Wednesday, August 11

Bloody Bad Mood...

Ok people...I am in a very bloody bad mood...and is real bloody....cos I "lai ang"... U know what is lai ang? Dunno? Actually I had explain in my previous post but in case u are a newcomer..let me explain again...I extract from my previous post...

"let me explain......in actual term what we call Menstruation or in simple we call it Period....it is : the monthly process of discharging blood and other matter from the womb that occurs between puberty and menopause in women and female primates who are not pregnant and in lagi simple singlish amnd hokkien...we called it LAI ANG....."

Ok...understand liao? Good...Let me show u my photos we took last weekend...eh...before we start...let me Zi Lian again....Lai Lai Lai...

Face of a "Lai Ang" Char boh Part 1....


Face Of A "Lai Ang" Char Boh Part 2



Dunno who somemore said i become more chio....see my face...i put on alot of weight lor..and my hair still sux......I put on 5kg by the way....pui....but then again...i will lose weight next week..and i am sure of that.... Ok oookkkk....the photos as promised!

Taken with....eh....i think is deer ah....


The 2 good friends insisted to take with the camel....what so nice bout camels?? I can put a pack of camel beside them and it is also the same..except smaller mah....


See our Lady Megan...taaa dah...sibei sut...she happily sit in her royal pram and ask the 2 machos to carry her together with her pram to see the animals.... (-_-''')


Me with the eh...monkey...dunno the actual name...tell me if u know, k


Dunno why...Miko only take pictures of the pigs....the pigs and nothing but the pigs....This is the pot-bellied pig....


This is the...erm....black and "white??" patches pig....


Then.......the pink fat pig......


Then me trying to pose like the seal behind me....i know...very lan....i not good at posing...ok


The big index finger...wow!!


We 2 trying to act cute....Xin Ku Ni Men Le...


Notice his face.....if u notice hor..everytime he take photo with me...he never smile...like buay gam wan hor...


Actually there should be 2 monkeys 'beside" him...but i think the other wait until pek chek...zi tao sut sut walk away...hahaha


Notice our slippers!! It is a couple slippers lor....*blushed*


Ok...now for the beach photos....let me warn u...dun nosebleed, k....

Me and Miko....Enjoying the sand, the sea and the sun...1 word....SHIOK!


Our Cute Megan!!!


Notice his face.....-_-


lagi worse.....


Weiming and Gf...can guess who? Is Mr Kevin's little brother....He actually very yandao like Chen Guan Xi but..erm...cos of the hair...paisey...Beside him is his gf of 7 years!!


Me in Bikini.....Eh...solli...recently i fei le, got bui ba come out liao....


See they play sand until so happy!! It was so fun!!


Ok...can see we had a great time, right? next time u wan, can join us! Oh ya...just now hor, i happily walking back home...I notice something that i really must take and show u all....I see liao i laugh so loud....

-_-'''


-_-'''


Funny right...the teeny weeny flag....i dunno the owner is boh lui or he trying to be funny...I dunno where he got the flag from sial...only the centre is the most normal one...I wonder how he feels having 2 trying-to-be-funny neightbours near him... ^^







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home