Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, November 11

My Lao Gong, Mr Black & My kid, Xiao Hei...

Langs....

I am back....

Finally...

I been kan si lang busy.....

I didnt wish to blog......actually....

I been so tired running around, waking up at 5am everyday and trying to survive, fitting into my new company and definitely very demoralizing to see all the comments all my tagboard.

I was even more upset when I heard about some comments given by my friends.

2 person who I USED TO cherished actually can label me as a "bad" friend because they think I super eng and siao to break their r/s.

I wonder how long can someone really know someone?

It doesnt mean u read my bloody blog everyday means u know me super well hor.

I have alot of friends is not because I happy happy eng eng always go out with them.

It is because I know when to be there and when to lend a helping hand and when I want to share something whether good or bad, i inform the people who I cherish.

I take the effort to know what is going on, what is happening and I know where I stand.

I will not eng eng, boh dai boh ji go intrude other people life or lovelife if I dun fucking care lor...

I touched my heart and cross it. Pls touched urs also.

I know my tagboard is damn happening now...with all the negative and supporting comments from dunno who lar.

If u want me to close my blog, pls put ur name with surname and Yes/No (yes for close and no for not) only on the msg tag. Any other irrelevant comments will be deleted. (I will put a poll soon when I am free)

I am going to close down my blog if u really want to make me so boh eng.

I am already boh eng to blog, I rather blog than to rest and blog for u guys out here. If u are not happy with me, U can just go to bed hor.

No need to type type type so bloody long to scold my mother, my father whose father, whose mother lor.

U are upsetting my readers/supporters also and I seriously hate that.

If u want to put anything negative, pls email me and I can post it here on my blog and let my readers see and reply u.

U can just chin cai set an email account if u boh ji lor...

I dunno how many of u out there really understand how tiring it is to be striving out on ur own especially if u are a char boh.

Striving out hard.

I realise it is not as easy as I think.

But I am trying my best to achieve what I wish.

I got my car which is something I always wanted since 12 years old.

I am only 23 years old but I have a big debt now.

Btw, for that dating-me-out post, are u all really so sua ku??!!??

U all never play IRC or internet chat or go out online-dating meh?!!??

I am not trying to act smart lar, but if u are really knowledgeable, I think u got read newspaper or see news on tv hor?

Ur mother also got teach and warn u to be careful if u going out to meet internet friends mah?

I lazy to list out all lar but I been following the rules, so for those who been worried, really thanks for the concern. I will really be careful.

Aiyo...i type so long liao ah? Got to go... I try blog again if got chance lor.

My Kid, Xiao Hei cos I spend alot of money taking care of this and my husband, Mr Black cos I depend on him now.


Picking up from the agent. He cleaning and explain in very detail for me. Really good service!


I was so bored in the office the first day that I took out my mechanical pencil to draw this...


Not a penknife lar...a pen...


Met the bitches on Thur! I playing with scarf again....


Erm...I realise....


I make a hole in Noelle's new scarf!


Noelle also wearing a torn top!


Noelle....


Erm...not I take her pic one...Marilyn...


Also not I take one...Ju...


I got to send my 2nd sis back to NTU liao... Long journey... I just pick her up, now got to send her bk cos she dun like to see me =(

She need to study la, later she kill me for spouting nonsense again....

Apple Lim Sophia
I only giving male species a chance to take care of me but do u think I really need one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home