Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, November 22

My Blog Is Closed....

Langs....

So sorry to announce this sad news...

I got no choice....

I have to close down my blog...

I have to let people forget who am I....

I always tot it will be nice to share things with people I dunno...

To share about my life..

To share about what I hate...

To share about what I love...

To share about people I love...

To share about funny things that happen...

To share about people I met...

To share about food I tried...

To even share about my dating life...

To share about EVERYTHING...

This is my journal....

My diary....

My life....

My hobby....

My everything...

I build it up all in 1 years...

People who loves me....

People who hate me...

People who dun even know me get to know me...

People who grow up with me for the past 1 year...

The past 400 over posts...

Who know everything about me...

Who know my ex-bfs too...

Who know my gfs and my best friends too....

Who know what car I drive...

Who know that I am single...

Who know that I am siao lang......

Who know that I am damn hiao...

I have to stop blogging because there are just some crazy people out there who will do anything to ruin me...

I am not afraid of falling down...

It is just that I scared that someone who make me fall down will not let me stand up....

I am not having a good time...

I am striving out my career...

Which is the most important thing to me now...

I can't afford to let anyone or anything ruin my future...including this blog...

Thanks for growing up with me...

Thanks for being the silent one to support me from behind...

There will no more be poisonlady...

There are too many restriction being a blogger...

And it is tough being one...

I am very very very very very sibei sibei sibei sibei sad also...

But lao niang got boh simi choice lor...

Bye....

Pls take care....

Verypoisonouslady
I am sorry to let those who love me down.

P/s: I just realise my sister, Elaine also closed her blog...

P/s 2: I am selling my Zen for $200, SINCERE buyer who can pay now pls email me.

P/s 3: My PSP is selling $350, sincere buyer can can pay pls email me.

Email: lim_sophia@hotmail.com

P/s 4: I know I damn lor soh but I really cant bear to close also... =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home