Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, November 15

Blog Simi?

Erm.....

Not that lao niang no wanna blog but I dunno what to blog about leh...I been working and working and the only thing I know is I kan poor lor...

Let's talk about my car...

I got to pay $499 per mthly installment.

When I collected my car on Fri, I pa petrol for $48.

3 days later, I pa petrol again for $45...

Lim peh is really leong until buey sai leong lor...

Seriously, if I can afford Honda Fit like Noelle and Marilyn, I surely buy lor. When Noelle drive her fitfit, she never zam the you hor also run sibei fast...

I zam and zam also boh gao her lai leh...

Her FC (fuel consumption) is also better, she 10 days pa petrol, limpeh 3 days pa petrol....

Really buey scared people du lan....

So conclusion is, buy Fitfit better lor...

If u low budget like me, buy getz is not bad lar....

For a 23 year old....to own simi lan sai 4 wheels thing is buey pai liao....

Actually, I dun intend to blog cos I very the tired. Today I run around and knock off myself at 6.45pm.

I cant blog about anything regarding my job cos dangerous people out there might ruin me again.

I really love this job and this company and my new colleagues. I will do anything to protect myself this time.

I used to think that if u are honest and truthful, is enough le...

But then again, everyone told me that I am being so naive....

There are alot of "bad" people around who will be jealous, angry (for dunno what fuck), siao to zhuo pai ur everything...

Sometimes when I think about how cruel this world is, I really feel deeply sad.

That's life.... I always tell myself...

Anyway hor, recently I also buy alot of clothes and I dress up until kan chio lor!

Next time I free and I can find someone free, I take photo and show u all, k

Now is time for koonzing...

Night people..

Miss all of u!

Thanks for all the encouragement!
P/s: I received alot of emails, thanks but zin paisey cos I got no time to reply.

Love,
Apple Lim Sophia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home