Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Wednesday, November 16

The Legend Of Blur Queen....

I am very busy cos I got to rush for a show now, I work till 2am today... No choice ah, short of manpower...then got to wake up at 6am...

Gu Gu zi pai still ok but if everyday got show, I die... I seldom take show now cos I need to focus on my new job...

But now is it short of models leh? I think is the peak season....

Wei, models got peak season also de hor.. Like lurian, k...

I need to remind myself what happen today so I have to type a quick one without photos...pai sey ah...

Happily walked down to my carpark this morning...then i realise...

HOW COME MY HAND CAN GO THRU THE WINDOW??

I forgot to wind up for the whole night...

Nah Bey...

Happily drive to office today... My colleague was standing outside the gate smoking and he saw me zitao drive past the office...

I saw his puzzled look before I realise I miss my office and still sut sut want to bypass till dunno where!

Then went out for coffee with my manager then gotback, he wanted to see my car but I told him firmly and confidently that the car was lock and my key in the office...

But then as when I was leaving the office....

Door was not lock lor...

-_-

I went out to do sales but dunno why fell down in front of coffee shop...

If got romote control, u can take down my pose with me wearing a skirt, bending down and both hands on the hard ground trying hard not to pi face down...

When to a coffeeshop toilet to pee, saw a bucket of water keep overflowing... then I very pek chek so i tot to help the coffeeshop save water...

I proceed to turn off the tap...

I turned the wrong way...

I on it bigger instead....

The tap luan luan zao......

But I didnt.....

So I was splashed with cold water....

Whole body, k!

Haizzz...

My life...

The same...

Never change...

Apple Lim Sophia
Am I going to diao the title of "blur queen zhong de blur queen" forever?

P/s: Who got the song "Dun cha" ? and "Candyshop"? those hot hot kind of music, can send to my email lim_sophia@hotmail.com thanks!

1 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Blogger Geoff said...

Closed :-(
I just found you
and your closed :-(
what?, why?, when?

Geoff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home