Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Thursday, July 21

Wa Zin Tuang!

I just got home not long ago.

The time is now 4.36am.

Tuang eh lang hor is like that de lar.

Everyday like got nothing to do like that.

Su Ka Su Ka can sleep until late late.

I tell u hor, the feeling hor is....

Damn scary....

but ZIN SONG AH!

Scary because I am jobless (actually i havent even look for a job yet)

Zin Song is I can sleep whole day and can press the remote from Channel 1 to Channel 56!

Buey Pai hor!

Miss Xiaxue Aka Miss Wendy Cheng Yan Yan emailed me. I just saw it and I am very happy wor!

U all dun see her like 38 38 like that but people who know her personally had told me that she is a sweet and nice gal.

Funny to said, we had never met but been reading each other's blog. I do hope we will meet up someday....

Just the 2 of us.... (WE ARE NOT LESBIAN!)

She dunno told who and dunno what happen mention that the chio blogger she knows is Lao Niang leh. Aiyo...I so happy! Hahahah

Sweetie, thanks and I really feel touched that U email me and I tot the least thing I can do is to blog about u again! ;)

Anyway, I had an event today.

Product launch of Kitchen Wares. High end one hor. Mai Siao Siao. Designer leh and veri the expensive.

Our job is to stand there and be pretty. I met alot of nice people and it was really fun. Tiring cause we had to stand on high heels for 4 hours but not bad.

Saw 1 uncle drive Lamborgini with a chio bu beside him. Wa lao...

Wu lui lang is like that.

The lady-in-charge asked me to go over and talk to the guests. She said who knows she might even see me drive Ferrari.

Wa lao.... She really know how to joke.

I cannot drive manual lar.


I prefer to drive auto car leh. Dun tell me how I pass my driving test... I also dunno...

Photo Times!

Me in the cab. Dunno u can see or not but I got lots of marks on my face.


Me and June!


June, Clare & me in the high class showroom!


She was in charge to switch on the lights when the VIPS launch the products.


The products lar....abit big but all expensive wor...


Er...I was in charge of not letting the curtain drop on the VIPS...


June also in charge to switch on the lights!


Alvin. The person who gave me this job! Thanks to my dear colleague, John who recommended me!


Hanna & Noelle was there also! They was doing the dance!


There was even chefs to cook at the showroom wor. Yummy!


Sharon! She's from a architect co. Nice friendly lady! (Cannot post her pic wor cause she guest)


Before I left, I took a photo with the guests!


Kyra & Me at Devils. Ladies Night leh....


Thank god for her dear friends to send me home. This is "Next" I dunno his name leh.


Kevin! He even sent me to my doorstep. I was rather scare now after the incident of the siao da bohs.


Ok....Sleeping time. I can sleep until song song and I think u must be in the office reading my blog now.

Hahahaha

Meeting the bitches for somemore bitching sessions!

Muakzzzzzzzzz

Love,
Apple Lim
Must EARN MORE MONEY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home