Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Sunday, July 24

Drink Like Mad, Drunk Like Hell

Sorry for the late update.

I just woke up not long ago.

I went to bed this morning at 6am. Woke up at 8PM!

14 hours!

My family tot I "Hun Mi" already.

I did not stir, i did not wake up....AT ALL!

God...i was so tired...

I thinking I am getting used to my "jobless life"

I have a busy week tomorrow. Got another interview and planning a private event for my friends.

Pls pray hard for me that I dun have any more bills coming... Just received my income tax and I think I need to die lor...

Anyway, photos time. Not much chio bu cos I went out with a bunch of "big brothers", the chioest is me liao....

Jason actually suppose to send me to Sentosa for my work but cancel due to rain and we ended up at a cafe for dinner!


Cafe is Mind Cafe and got alot of board games!


The manager who offered to teach us how to play the games!


This is a game for 2 person while waiting for our food!


We have to kick our 6 opponents out to win the game!


I am the white colour and I won!


The soup came and it was yummy!!


I won!!!!


The cafe! Nice Nice Nice!


The main course, Fish And Chips! very worth!


Sexy-butt-Mickey-Mouse-Face, Clarence finally got back from Aussie and came to join me!


His friend, Dave who played the game also while waiting for his food and Me and Jason happily eating and watching the 2 stressed!


Dessert and Tea was served! Yummy!


I played with the winner, Dave and I lost.... =(


He was damn good!


Then we played another one for 4 person. I was yellow, Jason was red, Dave was Blue and Clar was Green!


Objective is to used up all 21 pieces and try to block ur enemies to prevent them from using their piece.


Dave keep blocking me and he emerged the winner!


Jason was the 2nd place!


Clar lost...Hahahaha


I not bad....3rd leh!


Nice game!!!


Then we went to a pub beside the cafe!


I still not happy cos Dave won!


Clar got good voice wor....


We start drinking at 9pm. And we played a quick game of poker. We start to drink damn fast....


I become red.....


Clar not happy cos he lost at every game...WAHAHAHA


The martell within 1 hour later...


I still not happy!!!!


All drunk, all kisiao....


Best brothers!


To prove we not drunk, we took a normal photo....


Clar drunk le...hahahaha


Yvonne came over and told me she read my blog! I so happy but I look so red.. =(


Middle Finger!


David came over to join us and his singing is great!


We went to Club Momo! The most happening place in town! My first time!


4 of us outside Club Momo!


I was nearly gone at that time already but I die die want to take a pic outside Club Momo!


Super Long q lor!



We manage to get in without q-ing but I cannot tell u how. Then I saw Angeline & YingYing in the ladies!


Dave & me again!


Super packed!


Mr Kevin aka Weiyi was there with his gf also!


They know each other wor...small world...



Martell again.... Wa lao...


They keep jioing and drinking....


I damn stress!!


The band was great!


David and me!


Clar dunno why must pinch me...think i too cute lor!


They how old le....still playing like small kids...


But they are cute!


Clar's sexy butt!


Another band at Club Momo, very good also!


Me!! I am chio chio chio! I start to get too high until I turn white again...


Fun shots!



Normal.....


Siao langs!


It was fun drinking with them and they took very good care of me! I miss out alot of parties and even David's farewell party....


They were playing outside the toilet and Clar got hurt at his...erm...male reproductive system


I met the girls again outside!


They die die want to take close up and let people see my big pimple!


Brothers.....


Guess where I go? DEVILS BAR!!! Alloycius!


Dj Alan! Everyone I know was at Live Room I think I dun go dance bar better!


Kat? Cat? Pretty Lady!


Still can high high go newton for supper!


We really hungry lar...


Ok, I got to meet someone for my breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper now. Still hungry.

Sorry to David - I am sorry to miss ur farewell party. I am very very sorry. I do hope I can meet u before U fly.

Sorry to Jason - I am sorry to miss the party at Thumpers.

Sorry to Nerissa - I am sorry that I cant make it to find u.

Sorry to everyone who SMSed me - I didnt bring my hp when I go party now cos I scared lost ah. Thanks for the sms!

I go bath and brushed my teeth now. I zitao blog when I woke up. Dirty me....

Apple Lim
Drinking is fun with fun companies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home