Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, July 22

Still Tuanging... (Do Nothing)

I woke up damn early today but went back to bed after comfirming the dinner session with the bitches.

We are suppose to meet up every thur.

It is not easy to gather so many of us wor.

All got bf must pei bf.

Esther darling can't make it due to work, disppointing but I do hope she can make it the next week.

She miss out lots of fun wor. We had so much fun today and lots of photos!

Noelle and me went to borders to look for nerdy hunks nice books to read.


We need a lot of self help especially me.


No bf mah...must learn how to date...


This book is great! Must buy... Someone get for me or lend it to me if u have? Better lend lar cos I got no place to keep books le....


I saw this and cant resist sharing with u people!


Spend too much time there and decided to squat then realise I sibei Chor Lor!!! Aiyo.. fellow models cannot be like me k!


We then went to Cineleisure to have some cheap Japanese Food! Cut Cost Cut Cost!


Si Noelle snatch my coin purse and stole 20cents from me! Die Die want to order the extra large drink so FIVE of us can share. Cut Cost Cut Cost!


Tried to self take group photo but where is Miko?


Skills sux....


Aiyo...the straw!


Finally! Something to remind 5 of us that we did save money lor!


Er....end up spending the money to shop.... bought some watches but veri cheap wor!


Went to take some neo-prints bur realise I forgot to Zip!!!


We happy using the background to take photo and I happy happy rush to block Miko cause using self timer... HAHAHA


We dio gan cause the person said we cannot use their background... FUCKING NIAO!


CHIO!


CHIC!


Woooooooo!


Darling Miko!


Act Cute!


We really happy happy take until dio gan....so Pai sey!


Still take!


We did spend money wor. We change $50 worth of $1 and take like mad!


See! So Nice!! Esther must pay next time when she join cause very tiring wor...


See...they buey song...


Miko and Noelle tried to camouflage while Marilyn tried to contrast.


Me and Ah Ju Ju!


Got to sleep now! Got interview again!

Muakzzz

Apple Lim
I am still chio lor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home