Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Wednesday, May 25

Pls remember to flush the toilet bowl...

Well...

I dunno why I always have to associate my post to "sai" and toilet bowl...

I dun understand why my life every day got something happen...

Never could I imagine things that can be so unexpected can so unexpectly happen to me and always me...

Have u have any friends like me except me?

Let me clarify that it is not me who did not flush the toilet bowl.

Well, I dunno how many of u know but my mummy is a full-time housewife cum babysitter. (That's how i develop the skills of taking care of babies ranging from just-born babies to adult *proud* but this is not important for this post as this info is only important for my future husband) So, my house have about 5 kids during the weekdays and u know lar, kids mah, so short, pee or pang sai liao how to flush toilet....

So imagine when I run home in the urgency to pee, I never expect my company-pass which is behind my back pocket......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
drop into the toilet bowl full of urine......

Y-e-s.... (Hung head low)

My pass drop inside the toilet bowl with the combined urine of the people in my house...How many people I dunno and I DUN WANT to know...

Lim peh got no choice....

I....


I....


I....


I PUT MY WHOLE HAND INTO THE FREAKING TOILET BOWL AND TAKE MY PASS....

*CRY*

Have u ever dio this kind of things before?

I had even pick my company pass in the toilet bowl full of "sai" a few mths back. My "sai.

Thank you.

In case u wnna buy 4-D....My empolyee pass number is 90709 and my i/c number ends with 5360. If u dio, I want 20% hor....

Moral of the story: Pls quickly flush before and after using.

Apple/Sophia/Poi
The Blogger full of "sai" posts...

P/s: I GOT WASH MY HAND AND POUR DETTOL HOR!

1 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Anonymous cometkid said...

hmm...ur card got rinse with dettol too not...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home